*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so now that amnesia opening is announced you get a better idea of how the openings are going to look like...

19th may - amnesia *CONFIRMED*
19th may - maybe pre-season ants? *GUESS*
21st may - dc10 *GUESS*
25th may - IMS dalt vila *not announced yet but it is then*
26th may - ushuaïa *GUESS*
27th may - hi *GUESS

if Blue Marlin Heart Ibz opening, Privilege Opening in May , all big Opening, fiting in 1 week or 10 days max :)
Tempting with Ocean beach ibz opening too

Ibz Opening parties :(:Such word that are now from, the past focusing on Closing for parties ending at midday :D & afterparties :cool:

2d8d4a1bc93fdbdd7d65172a978545bb--classroom-posters-classroom-activities.jpg

I m getting Ibiza out of my minds step by step
NO more Opening!!!this year
No more Closing sooner :confused: but b4 :spank:
No more big clubs ,just beachlife,the Chilling way as people on work retirement o_O
I could only have memories about my clubbing time sooner :lol: and will spend more time with the hippy drummers :cool: but Let the good times rolls b4 and let's get some ACTION!!! :twisted:

Last edited:
if Blue Marlin Heart Ibz opening, Privilege Opening in May , all big Opening, fiting in 1 week or 10 days max :)
Tempting with Ocean beach ibz opening too

Ibz Opening parties :(:Such word that are now from, the past focusing on Closing for parties ending at midday :D & afterparties :cool:

Don’t worry, new beach club regulations so it’ll be a silent disco at Blue Marlin in 2018. Perfect place for a sleep.

An online translator should do the trick!

god know what will open there now
A polyvalent space that will host all sorts of events!

As you know, they opened Petit Pereyra in Ses Figueres (between Talamanca and Cap Martinet)...

A few years ago, before he became so popular/big, he played more interesting sets, but overall I find him pretty dull now.

But why bother so hard when you're surrounded by beautiful women, champagne and lots of ££££?

I have to say I saw him again last season with Matthew Dear and musically it was the best night of our trip and that includes Cocoon closing (not including the afters I must add)!

18-25th staying Bellamar in San Antonio
We arrive late on the 23rd staying at a friends place for 3 days then onto the hard rock hotel for 5 days. If we get the chance to head over to san Antonio on the 24th to watch the sunset, I’ll give you a shout if your about . Going out for a double celebration as it’s my 40th and my mums coming out for her 60th.

I have to say I saw him again last season with Matthew Dear and musically it was the best night of our trip and that includes Cocoon closing (not including the afters I must add)!

I thought you might respond to my post!

I'm prepared to accept I may just have not caught his better sets and I can imagine he'd be great alongside Matthew Dear (and many of his +1 guests last year are people I really rate).

No lovely Laura at ocean beach on Mondays, any idea of where she will be? Just curious....

IBIZA 2018 ANNOUNCEMENT #1

Super excited with our Ibiza 2018 plans!! After 3 incredible years at Ocean Beach we have now decided to seek out new adventures and we can confirm will NOT be appearing back there weekly.

However, we will start releasing confirmed dates for myself and Ben Santiago very soon so stay tuned!! Massive announcement on its way...
1f493.png
1f3b7.png
1f389.png
2728.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back