*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Terminal 4' - London based promotor i think? Posted about Ibiza news to be revealed soon (not that i know anything about them)...

Are there any big new events or moves on the horizon? I know its still very early but it doesn't seem like much will be changing from the sounds of things for the new season....

We arrive late on the 23rd staying at a friends place for 3 days then onto the hard rock hotel for 5 days. If we get the chance to head over to san Antonio on the 24th to watch the sunset, I’ll give you a shout if your about . Going out for a double celebration as it’s my 40th and my mums coming out for her 60th.

Top man...

I had a random dream last night about "We Love..." at Space. Can't fully remember what it was all about, but was just one of those nights where you were chilling up on the Premier Etage on a steaming hot night, then just moved through all the multiple rooms. I'm not usually the nostalgic type - but MAN just made me realise how much I miss that night and that club...

Are there any big new events or moves on the horizon? I know its still very early but it doesn't seem like much will be changing from the sounds of things for the new season....

there will be a few changes.

even though nothing is announced yet, I am fairly sure HYTE won't continue at amnesia and maceo plex probably won't be at pacha this summer.

the question is, where else will they pop up?

I've just heard Mosaic is gone from Pacha from a credible source (work colleague within the industry) :(

maceo plex probably won't be at pacha this summer

Probably to be expected sadly. I am guessing if Solomun had left (and that is of course unconfirmed) Maceo could have done much better on a Sunday.

If you look back at Pacha's recent history - they basically can only fill the club with less commercial crowd on Fridays and Sundays! That just seems to be the way it is.

Probably to be expected sadly. I am guessing if Solomun had left (and that is of course unconfirmed) Maceo could have done much better on a Sunday.

If you look back at Pacha's recent history - they basically can only fill the club with less commercial crowd on Fridays and Sundays! That just seems to be the way it is.

well...I've been saying it for two seasons - too many similar parties happening on tuesday nights. that's why mosaic never really took off the way it should have.

more from the gossip front, I think resistance could do really well this summer. I can't give away more than this just yet, but if rumours materialise they could get some really strong line ups this summer and get both main room and vista club perfectly busy.

Any idea of the number of dates? Will it be the same a last years? Basically monthly (I think) never caught one last year, would love to get one this year

more from the gossip front, I think resistance could do really well this summer. I can't give away more than this just yet, but if rumours materialise they could get some really strong line ups this summer and get both main room and vista club perfectly busy.

Good for Resistance! I only went once in September but it was brilliant.

Though I assume (or did someone confirm) that Eric Prydz will be doing a long Hi season into September this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back