*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard some rumours that what they are going to do is using the full vista club AND coco loco room together (as in one room) more this summer (as they did for afterlife closing). that will almost double the capacity of the place. I don't think the main room will be used much for afterlife, but prove me wrong.

too early to tell re privilege closing. I've heard things but it's too early to tell.

When it’s used as one room I assume there is still the wall in between? Didn’t pay much attention but didn’t look like this could be removed on my first visit to the club last year!

I know Stivi... it would mean Cox first night being a week earlier than last year and given Resistance may get extra nights its got a chance surely

The 3rd is the day we check out of our Villa! But I am yet to book flights so may have to do a night without a hotel for this if Cox is then and fly back the next morning!

Last edited:
but if it's the way I think it is then one of the coxy dates would be the night from tuesday 3rd to wednesday 4th july.

but if it's the way I think it is then one of the coxy dates would be the night from tuesday 3rd to wednesday 4th july.
That’s what I meant! I meant to say Tuesday 3rd not 2nd so I have my fingered crossed on this!! Check out is 10am on Tuesday 2nd, chill around all day in Bossa, go to Cox, collect bags then airport, perfect last day and night!

I arrive on the Wednesday July 4th. Gutted if I miss this by a day. Here’s hoping they have an afters somewhere Wednesday afternoon. Although would have preferred a sesh in privi, not been since 2004.

Armin and Hï playing it safe this year by branding their night creatively as "Armin van Buuren", just in case anybody tries to sue them again :lol:

uh.gif

Good point! He could destroy the Main Room at Privi!

Maceo in the Vista?

don't think mosaic will be back, maceo might as well play dates for nights like afterlife, paradise, circoloco.. also his more experimental moniker mariel ito is making a comeback this spring so he might concentrate on that.

as for beyer why would he move from cocoon? he might play the odd resistance date as he does for other parties, but why exclusively? he's always said that cocoon is the best party in ibiza still.

If Mosaic does come back, it can't be on a Tuesday wherever he goes. Maybe Wed. at Amnesia?? Maceo used to have a quasi residency with Hyte in 2015 on same day so now that Hyte may not be coming back, he can takeover? Maybe Maceo just isn't as hype anymore in general, I dunno.

Also I'm wondering if Priv, removes the wall from Coco Loco room and the Vista room, the dancefloors are still on different elevations I think, with the Vista Room being higher. How are they gonna solve that? Also, they should consider using the main room for some select dates...they could have another type of Resistance night going.

Speaking of which, I'm just praying for Sasha and Digweed again end of July and early Aug for Resistance! Much prefer them over Cox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back