*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
more gossip?

together (tuesdays at amnesia) are throwing a party at MoS London in march where they host Martin Solveig's 'My House' brand. A sign of things to come on the island?

Martin
more gossip?

together (tuesdays at amnesia) are throwing a party at MoS London in march where they host Martin Solveig's 'My House' brand. A sign of things to come on the island?
Martin Solveig at Amnesia, that would surprise me (and give me a true reason to go to Amnesia next summer). I saw him at Pacha in July 2017 and he was just brillant.

well...I've been saying it for two seasons - too many similar parties happening on tuesday nights. that's why mosaic never really took off the way it should have.

more from the gossip front, I think resistance could do really well this summer. I can't give away more than this just yet, but if rumours materialise they could get some really strong line ups this summer and get both main room and vista club perfectly busy.

Really hoping this night is up and running in June (last week of June to be specific)

well...I've been saying it for two seasons - too many similar parties happening on tuesday nights. that's why mosaic never really took off the way it should have.

more from the gossip front, I think resistance could do really well this summer. I can't give away more than this just yet, but if rumours materialise they could get some really strong line ups this summer and get both main room and vista club perfectly busy.

Hope resistance starts earlier this year, really want to see all of Privi going off. Never even been there!

right OK so, the last I've heard - and that's already a bit ago - is that coxy and resistance will be doing a similar thing as last year. this is totally unconfirmed and may change, but basing on what I was told, I would think that coxy does some dates early july and then resistance starts afterwards. I believe more dates for resistance this year compared to last. unless there have been any changes it'll stay on tuesday nights and I'm afraid won't kick off in june.

Anychance that a Cox date will be the 26th of June at Privilege or more likely to kick off first week of July?

If I recall from last year, July was amazing for them (Cox), then August was below expectations and then September was huge. So, can we expect a massive August head-liner?

understood. but as it's such a huge space I am just not surprised at all if they only start in july...

Well another fly in fly out no hotel job may have to be done for one of the Coxy dates like last year :rolleyes:

if i remember Carl cox has done 2 dates in Privilege in July 2017 & one date for after party at Benimussa park...
it will be nice to catch him end july & better if float the boat will make a boat party with him :cool:
Carl cox, Privilege closing? good idea :D with Roger Sanchez ...i didnt like Bookashade (1 play drums but its not enough to please me) Priv opening, neither Nina Kraviz closing

Last edited:
Assuming it aint moving don't suppose there is any new on whether Afterlife will use the main room at Privi more this year after the closing? And on that note will any news on whether Privi will go down then same route and use the Afterlife closing as their closing or will theyh be separate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back