*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you hate the music and object to other people enjoying themselves as they see fit then WTF are you doing there?

Sorry not liking some music that requieres special add on , it's not because 90% here :spank:, do drugs (i d'ont have anything against people doin drugs ) that I have to follow, just givin my point of view, is this out of the policy rules saying ,i don't like this sound?

to be back of topic, my bro lord funk will go to ibza for his first time in a few days , no idea of the party ...but not a Techno party for sure :D

34533806_2194035890612271_587272409053134848_o.jpg

ps:b4 making thesis about music :rolleyes:, make music then we 'll talk :D i didnt say push cd/vinyl buttons

Last edited:
Sorry not liking some music that requieres special add on , it's not because 90% here :spank:, do drugs (i d'ont have anything against people doin drugs ) that I have to follow, just givin my point of view,

Perhaps you misunderstood - I haven't had MD in probably 20 years now but if you've ever had it at all your understanding and affinity to certain music can be enlightened and I think that's probably the case with me. I think some drugs help open up a pathway of understanding, affinity and appreciation for some people and once that pathway is opened it is opened. Who knows I may still have liked it without that in the past !

I think Jimmiz hit the nail on the head though - it was a very classy set. I enjoy German Techno and (quality) House too ;)

I haven't had MD in probably 20 years now but if you've ever had it at all your understanding and affinity to certain music can be enlightened and I think that's probably the case with me. I think some drugs help open up a pathway of understanding, affinity and appreciation for some people and once that pathway is opened it is opened.

Nailed it.

I'm still astounded how I can be sat at my desk, stone cold sober after a good nights sleep and hearing a great piece of music - or better yet, a phenomenal new piece of music - can get my serotonin firing. That is a gift that MDMA has given me. No f***in' regrets.

I don't encourage drug use to anybody who is anti. But, if you haven't experienced this rush, you're missing out bro.

Many years ago I was chatting to a fella who was producing some very dull house music. I told him to get an e down his neck and he would understand how to make proper house music. He had no comprehension of what I meant and is probably still making soulful snooze house to this day.

Many years ago I was chatting to a fella who was producing some very dull house music. I told him to get an e down his neck and he would understand how to make proper house music. He had no comprehension of what I meant and is probably still making soulful snooze house to this day.

a lot of the soulful yanks have a totally different outlook - they take everything far more seriously and often treat it as an extension of church! this can be traced right back to the beginning. E was a broadly European thing whereas the only yanks who did it were a few gay clubs or hippies at west coast raves. that has changed a bit over the last 10 years but imo soulful house never really evolves at all (though the southport/suncebeat crew on here might beg to differ?)

Wake up, punch yourself in the stomach, dunk your head down the bog and flush and then eat 5 bananas. Best way to self discipline

back to gossip.

Religion at Eden - CANCELLED. 3 hacienda shows will still be on though. details coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back