*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if in ibz, ill ask my friend to play part to the movie :D, been paid to claim partying :lol:
this one ?:i just received my new pirate hat yesterday, so for people complaining/making jokes :rolleyes: (i always put some perfume spray) for the smell, no worries its a new hat :cool:, old one was rotten.
if u didnt see a pirate along ibz 18, u may have been to tthe wrong party :p

Last edited:
ok so after the news that the redlight is gone from sankeys this summer, they have a replacement which is on SATURDAYS in peak season (7th july to 8th september). THE OTHERS. they had very successful run winter parties in B12 and it is a night with a good local following. music is the minimal end of techno and house - think romanians and such.

I can truly see this work, could be a really really good afterparty once ants is done and you want it a little harder/more minimalistic musically than over at hi with black coffee et al.

ok so after the news that the redlight is gone from sankeys this summer, they have a replacement which is on SATURDAYS in peak season (7th july to 8th september). THE OTHERS. they had very successful run winter parties in B12 and it is a night with a good local following. music is the minimal end of techno and house - think romanians and such.

I can truly see this work, could be a really really good afterparty once ants is done and you want it a little harder/more minimalistic musically than over at hi with black coffee et al.

Like the sound of that a lot will be keeping an eye out for line ups any idea when they will be out?

Still wondering how the Timo Maas lineups will look on the Tuesdays and rest of the Fridays at Eden...could be some interesting DJs

Anyone been to underrated party Namaste?
Namaste opening las dalias, i wish i could include it along my trip
My ibz vet netherland bro was there, saw some of his clubbing videos, nice sound.
33984683_1859217620801733_2164351814227460096_o.jpg

i wish i had a Squad of 5-7 people :cool:, along my ibz trip, too hard to ask when u only succeed to gather 1-2 solo spotlight :D that follows u
Anyone with his "madness part" :twisted: & background, We need some mini short girls in the pack? any girl in? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back