*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Discussion in 'Ibiza parties and clubs' started by stivi, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

if in ibz, ill ask my friend to play part to the movie :D, been paid to claim partying :lol:
    this one ?:i just received my new pirate hat yesterday, so for people complaining/making jokes :rolleyes: (i always put some perfume spray) for the smell, no worries its a new hat :cool:, old one was rotten.
    if u didnt see a pirate along ibz 18, u may have been to tthe wrong party :p

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    JB2008, Johnny Vodka and Liv like this.
  2. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka Well-Known Member

GP, you should get someone to follow you with a video camera one year - would make an excellent documentary.

3. FallenangelGparsons

North and Nobbie Q like this.
  4. jimmiz

jimmiz Well-Known Member

Just seen the line-up for Elements@Heart....very nice :)

5. Michael M

Michael M New Member

How do you find out about Mixmag sets

6. JMac

JMac Member

Line ups are out mate

7. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

ok so after the news that the redlight is gone from sankeys this summer, they have a replacement which is on SATURDAYS in peak season (7th july to 8th september). THE OTHERS. they had very successful run winter parties in B12 and it is a night with a good local following. music is the minimal end of techno and house - think romanians and such.

I can truly see this work, could be a really really good afterparty once ants is done and you want it a little harder/more minimalistic musically than over at hi with black coffee et al.

Dream Drums and moesalama like this.
  8. Jonnyrogers93

Jonnyrogers93 Member

Like the sound of that a lot will be keeping an eye out for line ups any idea when they will be out?

9. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

no idea, they literally only just announced the residency so give them some time ;)

10. JB2008

JB2008 Active Member

I believe Rye has some Ibiza filming skills. Now that is a dream team right there.

11. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

Still wondering how the Timo Maas lineups will look on the Tuesdays and rest of the Fridays at Eden...could be some interesting DJs

12. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

The "What is house music" debate would be took to another level in the punto thats for sure..:lol:

13. diver

diver Well-Known Member

Debate?
    It’ll kick off royal.

johndiamond and craig72 like this.
  14. johndiamond

johndiamond Active Member

rye looks to have a size/strength advantage, but don't forget the pirate will be wired on ginger sweets like its pcp, backed up by french models no doubt dressed as wakandan warrior princesses.

seriously though, where's the vlogs guys?

Nostalgic, JB2008, craig72 and 7 others like this.
  15. mashednlovingit

mashednlovingit Active Member

Same. Ideally looking for July's lineups!

16. FallenangelGparsons

17. Life of Rye

Life of Rye Active Member

Me, the Pirate, Balearic jo and Craig72

Lets make it happen

18. white_isle_calling

white_isle_calling Well-Known Member

Ahem.

19. FallenangelGparsons

i wish i had a Squad of 5-7 people :cool:, along my ibz trip, too hard to ask when u only succeed to gather 1-2 solo spotlight :D that follows u
    Anyone with his "madness part" :twisted: & background, We need some mini short girls in the pack? any girl in? :p

20. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

nothing yet listed at Dalias first week Sept. (assuming link is for 2018?)

http://live.lasdalias.es/calendar/

I'd be well up for some tie dye, bongo, poi session but I think we just miss Namaste

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.