*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality!...by the way i think i may be your neighbour?..not that i'm stalking you but i think i have seen you doing fittness thingy in the morning down the park? I'm down the distiction next to south ridge 6?

Haha how weird! I live in Westburry so just round the corner. I don’t train outside though (not in this damn heat) so I must have a doppelgänger!!

I am a big fan of YokoO since many years, but yesterday his set was weird.
Finally enjoyed more Oona Dahl who played a great warm-up, unfortunately for an empty dance-floor.

Any more lineup news expected soon? Still a few gaps particularly on support acts. Particularly interested in Calvin Harris support and Defected in August

Nice ADID opening yesterday, Lee Burridge was on top form.
YokoO was not.
Now they just have to find another place for next year. Blue Marlin... :oops:
Very happy to have met Kimajy,Stivi and his better half Míriam.

Agree completely LB was exceptionally good. I had to bail on YokoO's set to make a call home from the car as I got an urgent voicemail text about something and needed somewhere quiet to phone from with a signal ... it was gone 11pm by the time I finished so didn't come back in just went to the airport to pack up the chaos that was sitting in my hire car boot instead !!! Sounds like I got the best of the party haha.

Was great to meet you and your wife, and your funky friends - I completely forgot the name of the groovey Belgian island resident born in Rio with you but she was clearly having fun !!

Blue Marlin - yes, unfortunately it was exceptionally posey yesterday especially at some of the VIP tables. It must have taken some of them all day to get ready and have their outfits sent over to their PowerYachts by tender and their hair and make-up done. And that's just the guys :lol:.

I am sure some of them came over off all the huge boats in the Bay ! It was all extremely well behaved and polite and couldn't actually fault the Blue Marlin staff pandering to all those needs through the dancefloor without getting aggressive or impolite with anyone. But basically a lot of the same people who will be at Ushuaia VIP and maybe Destino. The downside of all that table service is that you get a constant stream of waiters plying tables with champagne through the dance area near the speakers as well as people coming and going to bars & toilets. But hey ho the music was great and we all had fun !

i ve listened to some few mn of Lee Burridge, Weird music..that lack some soul/funky vibes afic...

Lee B

Yokoo

i will listen later to the video of Yokoo as im not at my branch office , so not my own boss today :D

ADID stylee ... in and out of dreamy and groovey. I loved it, right up my street for early hours. Very luvdup I guess it helps if you can mentally flick over to "MD mode" :lol: Sometimes sets aimed that way can be too ambient for a dancefloor imho - but Lee got the balance absolutely spot on.

No Drugs is the answer :spank:
with this kind of muisc , not very warm, i guess some BMI cocktails 14€ will make the deal, making an exception to my rules :D
soulmate (bloke that don't do drug ), yesterday complaining about the music & was thanking me for my usb key with all my Disco music since 2 decades, the usb key usa virgin wanted last year but it won't be 100€ :rolleyes: , u can x5 at least & bargain at this price for mate, for unknow x 10 ...Free for Trusful /"no golddigger" mates , the other will have a fair deal :lol:
Don't forget i've paid Jon sa Trinxa mix 50€ 11mixes, 2 jockey clubs cds 20€ opening 18 & will buy other mix cds to support ibz djs summer 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back