*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
any sake fans out there?

34787941_1981404178560536_1881281665188233216_o.jpg
it just reminds me of when i was a toddler and used to drink the bath water when i was in it ..

now Mr doris el chiringuito, es cavallet
i was wondering if people dance there or just chill out...& if any beautiful people as i've heard

Alfredo
Today, I will be playing at Hostal La Torre San Antonio, from 7pm till 11pm. Great atmosphere, cool drinks, excellent food and one of the best Sunset of the Island. See you there!!

We can't get bored in ibz...
I think post #4169 can be succinctly summarised as:

"oh my god! oh my god! I'm going to share a booth with bob sinclar. look at me earthlings"

Everything is linked
Parisian Dj that sort dj booth/Guestlist, for the french posh parisian girl just announced his residency in a place loved by all :D, Last year it was another parisian friend the resident of Cathy G Parties at cala de bou...
if parking was not a nightmare at talamanca i i may have a ride to say Hello :?: (not to eat, out of the pirate's budget :p) as i ve already done when he was La Belle ibiza resident ibz 16, textin me to come.
Zi French connection :cool: if it can help for black coffee Private after party, early oct i m fine with it.
Cathy Guetta is bound to black coffee, the resaon i saw her in dc10's Terrace booth 2-3 years ago with solomun Jackmaster...
35228030_2009100805767241_4662733852223995904_n.jpg

Circo Loco is paralleling Pyramid..if Pyramid lineup is lacking so will Circo. There's no need for Circo to compete then.

Next week does look better than this past Monday

Ready to do Dc10 circoloco+ Pyramid ? only if garden djs worth.

I will have a 3rd try for Marco Carola if in my dates (amnesia not OK ,cova santa fine ) to convince my self if it's really good, but no way in amnesia, maybe bora bora.

Ready to do Dc10 circoloco+ Pyramid ? only if garden djs worth.

I will have a 3rd try for Marco Carola if in my dates (amnesia not OK ,cova santa fine ) to convince my self if it's really good, but no way in amnesia, maybe bora bora.

Yeah i could see myself going to Carola instead of Ants on July 28th, if there is even an after party then of course. This really all depends if Joris is playing extended or not

Yeah i could see myself going to Carola instead of Ants on July 28th, if there is even an after party then of course. This really all depends if Joris is playing extended or not

not sure if they had some issues with their sound limiters and if that is why they currently haven't got any parties lined up at el patio up until 27th june...

There is a gap in Sven’s tour schedule from 6/30-7/6. What are the odds he does something in Ibiza after all?

Asking for a friend...

:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back