*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My partner was there and from her messages this morning just after leaving the club, she loved it. I’ll speak to her later when she wakes.

She high fived the big man, which seems to have made her week :D
Nice one!! Bet she loved that!

Part 2 .. Afterlife 12 July for a night.. Can't wait for that

Been going in September for the past could of years now, love it.

We’ll only be clubbing 3 or 4 days/nights out of the ten days, gonna hire a car for a few days to explore, and also take a trip over to formentera.
Yes that's a nice holiday sightseeing and exploring... I never do that .. I party have a rest in between party again then airport lol

the bro of Cathy just put some video of bikini beach club, can't share it, as only for contacts & not public..i know it will make the day of some people :lol: (if looking for vip table for black coffee u can get in touch :p, i was wondering if he may help me for black coffee after party 18 villa inspiration :?:)

a parisian contact in pacha paris by night dj booth last sat , thanks to a friend dj (housing in Formentera) whose wife bound to bob sinclar's wife
i hope he will help me for pacha paris by night if my contact can't sort me for this party :D as ive already make him free ride in Paris...

Anyone go CircoLoco last night?

I did - I found it ok, but to be honest I’d had a long day and was knackered. Never seen DC-10 that quiet ever, but I was out by 1.30 and there seemed to be plenty heading in. Really enjoyed Konstantin’s set which I was surprised by as the stuff I’d looked at online before going I can’t say I was too bothered with. I have to say though it did sound like there was something not right about the sound quality in either room, either too bass heavy or none at all. Maybe that was just me though.

Spoke to a couple of people though who were circoloco veterans and they said it was very flat last night.

typical post-sonar dc10 session next monday, fantastic line up in my books

35082728_10156560041812425_3951420361005858816_n.jpg

Yeah, that really is an outstanding Circoloco lineup top to bottom... probably slightly better than week 3 which was also class! Best two lineups of the season so far from them....

I did - I found it ok, but to be honest I’d had a long day and was knackered. Never seen DC-10 that quiet ever, but I was out by 1.30 and there seemed to be plenty heading in. Really enjoyed Konstantin’s set which I was surprised by as the stuff I’d looked at online before going I can’t say I was too bothered with. I have to say though it did sound like there was something not right about the sound quality in either room, either too bass heavy or none at all. Maybe that was just me though.

Spoke to a couple of people though who were circoloco veterans and they said it was very flat last night.

Pics from last night made DC10 look rammed.

Speaking of quiet nights, Pyramid had a very thin crowd. Not one of their strongest lineups though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back