*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...

I guess you could say post #2271 kinda proves my point - both nasty & personalised. I'll say no more...

I stand by my previous post to Daviniah - there's an alternative scene out there which some of us have been championing on here for years. If that is "negative" then god help us....

Any gossip for the gossip thread or is just going to be people slagging other people's tastes all summer? It's just musical taste, live and let live. Having opinions and expressing them is great, it's nice to have healthy debate, but the constant repetitive attacks on this forum (from many angles) doesn't half kill your mood when you log-on for some nice Ibiza-related news and chat.

Oh please. Musical taste is not a protected characteristic lol people have Carte Blanche to say what they like about musical taste. There are real world issues out there to get offended by or upset about. Forums are meant for creating discussion which is why the opportunity to reply.

wow...

I guess you could say post #2271 kinda proves my point - both nasty & personalised. I'll say no more...

I stand by my previous post to Daviniah - there's an alternative scene out there which some of us have been championing on here for years. If that is "negative" then god help us....

I find the people that preach anti-bitchiness about music on here, are the worst for personal insults that could cause actual offence.

Freedom fighters? What are you on about. It’s not a war. You claim to love Ibiza but you constantly complain. Maybe it’s not Ibiza that’s so bad and it’s more of that fact your life is so sh*t!!

Try and get your end away and chill out a little.

Commenting on likes and dislikes, or as you call it ‘complaining’ are not personally offensive and open up healthy intelligent debate with the right people.

This post by you, however, is utter trash.

Commenting on likes and dislikes, or as you call it ‘complaining’ are not personally offensive and open up healthy intelligent debate with the right people.

This post by you, however, is utter trash.

I agree that Ibiza is more than music/clubs but i beg to differ about intelligent debates when you mention Jimmy Saville..very tasteless!!!

This is boring now!!

IMS b2b's announced

Sven Väth
Pete Tong b2b Bedouin
Paco Osuna b2b Andrea Oliva
Nastia b2b Dubfire
Jackmaster b2b Peggy Gou
Danny Tenaglia b2b Guy Gerber
Plus Burn Residency DJ Furkhan Kurt

not sure if this also the running order in reverse?

IMS b2b's announced

Sven Väth
Pete Tong b2b Bedouin
Paco Osuna b2b Andrea Oliva
Nastia b2b Dubfire
Jackmaster b2b Peggy Gou
Danny Tenaglia b2b Guy Gerber
Plus Burn Residency DJ Furkhan Kurt

not sure if this also the running order in reverse?

Is Pete Tong trying to claw some credibility back, going btb with Bedouin?

Last edited:
I have to disagree with the above. Pete Tong when on form and at the right party is a great DJ - don't be fooled by he's R1 residency or some performances he's made at more commercial nights. When he has the freedom to play the underground music he likes, he is capable of producing a blinding set!

Jackmaster b2b Peggy gou would probably be my pick of the b2b's. Danny Tenaglia b2b Guy Gerber could be decent too.

Didn't he and Solomun do it a few years back?

I don't think I've ever seen a sven B2B anyone advertised beforehand, but it's true he tried a few times in 2015 season I think. they noticed it didn't work and stopped doing it - which was the right decision IMO.

I personally think that B2B's are very overrated to say the least. If the two dj's did not do it many times and does not have similar styles its basically a disaster.

Ben Klock b2b Marcel Dettman, Ame b2b Dixon, Keinemusik guys, Adam Beyer b2b Capriati or Solomun b2b Adriatique are good examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back