*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not sleep news coming up later this evening, looks like they aren’t waiting around for sankeys...

Attachments

• 0B19A177-F40D-4935-BCBA-1886B0D0A87F.jpeg
    0B19A177-F40D-4935-BCBA-1886B0D0A87F.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 61
Okay..so where are Âme and Dixon gonna show up this year? I'm thinking Cocoon or Afterlife but wondering if anywhere else.

Wonder where the new female DJ stars Amelie Lens, Peggy Gou, and Charlotte de Witte will show up... I'm thinking beyond Circo Loco dates now

Solomun +1 of course too

Interesting as trying to figure out where to go on the Thursday when I'm in town... Probably wait to see if afterlife ever announce.

Personally if Afterlife does get confirmed as Hï on Thursdays (which it seems it will), that’s an absolute no brainer for me... but let’s wait to see confirmation from them first.

Personally if Afterlife does get confirmed as Hï on Thursdays (which it seems it will), that’s an absolute no brainer for me... but let’s wait to see confirmation from them first.
Whilst Afterlife at Hi would no doubt be amazing it would be slightly annoying as I am going with a few people who are not "into clubbing" and I have only just convinced them that Glitterbox will be a lot of fun irrespective of whether they like clubbing or not and I am not sure I want to go to Hi two nights in a row.

Hi is really the only venue that makes sense if not Vista. I think the production there will really elevate that party, but I just really dislike the design of the main room.

Second this Afterlife is a completely different kind of party to Do not sleep and Abode only thing they have in common is they are on Thursdays

They're taking over the main room at Amnesia on Thursdays with Abode on the terrace.
Id have thought Abode in main room and DNS Terrace, are Abode really expecting to pack out the Terrace week in week out all summer?! I know they may have a good UK following and done very well at Sankeys but Amnesia Terrace is a whole different ball game!!

Cocoon and Cream struggled last year how on earth are Abode gunna fill it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back