*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally if Afterlife does get confirmed as Hï on Thursdays (which it seems it will), that’s an absolute no brainer for me... but let’s wait to see confirmation from them first.

Don't know how this would do but at least it's something a bit different, it's one of the announcements (if proved correct ;) ) that's interested me most anyway.

Id have thought Abode in main room and DNS Terrace, are Abode really expecting to pack out the Terrace week in week out all summer?! I know they may have a good UK following and done very well at Sankeys but Amnesia Terrace is a whole different ball game!!

Cocoon and Cream struggled last year how on earth are Abode gunna fill it!

We did have this debate about two weeks ago on this thread - personally I think people underestimate how big Abode is. They sell out literally every event at 338 (and other UK venues) regularly, they have their own UK festival which is always sold out and now have their own festival in Malta. This isn't in the same league as something like Fuse; they are huge. Plus I see this being a bit hit with workers for sure.

However, I do also hear your point about a similar crowd going to Music On and Elrow so its going to be interesting to see how this pans out.

Second this Afterlife is a completely different kind of party to Do not sleep and Abode only thing they have in common is they are on Thursdays
I wasn't suggesting they are the same but the options on Thursdays are not, at least in my opinion, that exciting if you want techno/tech house. Please correct me if I am wrong though.

We did have this debate about two weeks ago on this thread - personally I think people underestimate how big Abode is. They sell out literally every event at 338 (and other UK venues) regularly, they have their own UK festival which is always sold out and now have their own festival in Malta. This isn't in the same league as something like Fuse; they are huge. Plus I see this being a bit hit with workers for sure.

However, I do also hear your point about a similar crowd going to Music On and Elrow so its going to be interesting to see how this pans out.
I completely get what you saying however in the UK they have an awful lot of people go who are underage and just about 18 so will these people be coming to Ibiza?? I know and awful lot of people who are big abode fans yet they go to Marbella instead of Ibiza for there holidays.

Its one thing doing throwing a rave once a month for people to go to but I don't se enough being people on the island every single week that would choose abode over music on/Elrow.

Anyway as you say lets wait and see how it all pans out but good luck to em, a couple of my pals have played for em.

abode at amnesia is now also officially confirmed on thursdays, with do not sleep hosting the main room.

Got contacted recently by someone looking for the old Amnesia mirrored pyramid (long story) Did this have anything to do with Amnesias new night I wonder???

I wasn't suggesting they are the same but the options on Thursdays are not, at least in my opinion, that exciting if you want techno/tech house. Please correct me if I am wrong though.

Very true if you are wanting Tech/Techno Thursdays options are limited so it has given more choice which can only be good for the island.

If we are assuming Afterlife goes to Hi on Thursday that means in the dark is gone? Has anyone been able to confirm that is the case re in the dark?

If we are assuming Afterlife goes to Hi on Thursday that means in the dark is gone? Has anyone been able to confirm that is the case re in the dark?

I still hope that Afterlife@Hi won't happen - it's my biggest fear. But I'm still optimistic because of this post.

I still hope that Afterlife@Hi won't happen - it's my biggest fear. But I'm still optimistic because of this post.

I just saw Carl Craig get listed for a Thursday at Hï so it looks like In The Dark is back there and Afterlife stays at Priv?

Is that your way of saying Afterlife is moving to hi....ToU and Carl Craig would be great IMO

interpret whatever you want...but my question was meant in a very literal way. carl craig has played all kinds of underground nights on the island in the past, I don't see why the date he plays at hï has to be ITD.

as for confirming or denying rumours...as always: soon ;)

interpret whatever you want...but my question was meant in a very literal way. carl craig has played all kinds of underground nights on the island in the past, I don't see why the date he plays at hï has to be ITD.

as for confirming or denying rumours...as always: soon ;)
That's my Thursday night sorted...now for Friday and Saturday....

Didn't Darius Syrossian give it the big one on Twitter last summer about how he thinks Ibiza has changed and he will stop doing residencies? Now staying with DNS at Amensia.

Got to agree with others that I just can't see them filling Amensia very often. Good luck to them though , and time will tell.

Didn't Darius Syrossian give it the big one on Twitter last summer about how he thinks Ibiza has changed and he will stop doing residencies? Now staying with DNS at Amensia.

Got to agree with others that I just can't see them filling Amensia very often. Good luck to them though , and time will tell.
Yes but in his defense how many folk say this but get drawn back year after year hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back