*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC10's future looks brighter after its owner Sito bought the lands sourrounding the club so they don't end up in the hands of "unwanted" new neighbors who might not like loud music. The lands, known as Sa Torre Blanca De Baix, include a house (Sa Torre Blanca) and the old camel house (now the brothel Inflagranti).

warsqf.jpg

(yes, that poster of the pope smoking a joint!)

Smart. Cova Santa should do the same. Pretty sure there is like one house close enough to hear anything that complains. Just buy them out and be done with it.

Ok maybe 2/3 houses? I could barely hear the music from the parking lot, but maybe they didn't have full power on the speakers (it was for one of the Music On parties)?

vMWZAea.png

Just spoke to a mate of mine and he's pretty sure there isn't and said you'll have to take the journey on the road. ;)

Just a query on Pacha; are we expecting alternate residencies again on Fridays?

Or is it likely some of the residents shall move elsewhere? HS82, Luciano, Fancuilli + MK

I have about a dozen queries about this coming Summer, but my main two at the minute are the dates of Viva Warriors and Paradise Opening Parties. I'm hoping it's the same as last year, which were 19th & 22nd June respectively.

Just a query on Pacha; are we expecting alternate residencies again on Fridays?

Or is it likely some of the residents shall move elsewhere? HS82, Luciano, Fancuilli + MK

Again, this is just guess work and reading between the lines, but I am guessing:
- Fanciulli will be part of Ushuaia/'U Club' or part of something at Vista?
- MK - I mean he is pretty 2014 now - does he really have a pull still?
- Luciano - I went to one of his nights last July, and Pacha was packed out. But does he pack enough Vs his high fee etc
- HS82 - again I would imagine he may want more than 3 or 4 nights a season - will he get this at Pacha?

Anyone else have any thoughts? Ideas?

So.......Glitterbox!

I managed to go three times last year and it was one of the best nights I've been to in Ibiza for many years. Really hope it doesn't end up at Es Paradis, don't like the club and like the area even less. I last went there to CO in 1996 and never returned!

Struggling to see where it could end up but think Pacha would be the perfect fit, but can't see that happening.

Sankeys? Too small probably!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back