*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't say re glitterbox yet I'm afraid....

in other news it looks as if sunday nights will be a very strong one in ibiza 2017. food for thought...

Gonna take an educated punt and say Glitterbox to Privi in some capacity.

can't say re glitterbox yet I'm afraid....

in other news it looks as if sunday nights will be a very strong one in ibiza 2017. food for thought...

Fair enough I know a few faces that work for them and they can't tell me yet either. They're gonna announce dates and venue before the end of Feb.

Last edited:
in summer, melon bomb would be perfect to host the funky room for flower power or on another night. but the main room? no way.

I thought it was main room but as a real "Rock addict" ,it will be nice if it was in Funky room too for Flower Power party ,I will break my promise "not to go to a rock party" in Ibiza ,as Flower Power is my only Pacha party planned summer 17 & was wondering when Kings of House nyc will be planned at Pacha mid may ?

just to clarify - I'm not saying this WILL happen. I'm only saying it might be a cool addition.

Dunmore tweeted earlier that he was en route to Ibiza to discuss summer plans.

No indication of whether he was referring to either Defected or Glitterbox. Or both! Glitterbox at Es Paradis would be cool

Tale of Us moving to Sundays?
Is only thing I can think of that might actually happen.

Struggling to think of any new nights coming along...potentially Capriati? Could he pull off his own night?

Also gonna throw this guess out there:

Sankeys to introduce Garage 98/99 to their line-up as per their UK ventures.

Maybe as a hook up with Redlight? Or maybe Dance 88/89? If not its own night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back