*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
More boring than Carola??? o_O
yes! :D add it joris voorn & Richie Hawtin too that day
images

Sankeys appear to be waking-up. I'll take a stab at what I think their schedule might look like:

MON - The Redlight
TUE - Garage 98/99
WED - Dance 88/89
THU - Unusual Suspects
FRI - Solid Grooves
SAT - Tribal Sessions
SUN - Do Not Sleep

Basing the above on what's been speculated already - no idea otherwise

MON - The Redlight
TUE - Garage 98/99
WED - Dance 88/89
THU - Unusual Suspects
FRI - Solid Grooves
SAT - Tribal Sessions
SUN - Do Not Sleep

If true looks poor to me. You could almost group those up and have sankeys as a 3 night a week venue with all rooms open get the place packed and every room banging. Last few times ive been they have only had the basement open or the lab open. It doesn't work nearly as well as a club with just the one room going

Something like
MON - Dance 88/89 in the lab, The redlight in the basement and Garage 98/99 in the spectrum.
THU - Unusual Suspects
SAT - Tribal sessions in the lab, Solid Grooves in the basement and Do not sleep in the spectrum

You could beef up the Unusual Suspects night by adding fuse or Next Wave.

You could almost group those up and have sankeys as a 3 night a week venue with all rooms open get the place packed and every room banging.

You could beef up the Unusual Suspects night by adding fuse or Next Wave.

Kind of agree, but Sankeys by their own admission have found it hard to juggle the fine-line between having very similar events each night of the week vs. a nice blend of genres which struggle to work.

Usual Suspects looks like they are already beefing up this year: Eats Everything & tINI announced I see.

Prydz to Hi then...

It's all kicking off today.

IBIZA!

Very excited to announce my first residency.

We have been given a unique opportunity to go into a brand new club, with a blank canvas to build something special and very unique, without existing limitations.

I wanted a platform to do things on my own terms, inviting the artists I want to host, Kolsch, Pig & Dan, Catz & Dogs, Agoria, Tube & Berger, Mathew Dear, Dusky, Cristoph + more, in a space that we are creating…!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back