*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely cox won't stay with the new venue no matter how much money they'd offer him. It would be a huge trout to the face for Pepe who he seems to have a genuine friendship with .

Surely cox won't stay with the new venue no matter how much money they'd offer him. It would be a huge trout to the face for Pepe who he seems to have a genuine friendship with .

There's probably more chance of Coxy turning up in a UFO with the Loch Ness monster as his wingman than Coxy having anything to do with 'new' place. Think he made his thoughts clear on it all and no matter how much money he wasn't gonna do it.

There's probably more chance of Coxy turning up in a UFO with the Loch Ness monster as his wingman than Coxy having anything to do with 'new' place. Think he made his thoughts clear on it all and no matter how much money he wasn't gonna do it.
Aye I agree, just someone above mentioned it.

lol. ok,point taken. what do you think he is going to do then?

I think Onyx was just a little too ambitious. Had a lot of support on these forums, but did any of us actually go??
As for Mikaela herself - I am still not sure of her origins. It seems she has come from nowhere in a very short space of time. Is she any good (as a DJ)?
Or is it all a good PR spin?

No idea of Mikaela's abilities but she has a billionaire Russian backing her (husband or father) so can do as she pleases.

theushuaiamagazine: Ibiza is a small island. Rumours circulate very easily, important people get spotted leaving venues after meetings, word gets around. What are you allowed to say about Carl Cox in Ibiza 2017?

Carl Cox: As you can imagine everyone has been calling us for next year. I do know one thing though – I don’t want another residency and I don’t want to be tied to another superclub again. But I’m not finished with Ibiza, no way. The plan for next year is to do 4 or 5 pop up parties on the island. I am doing the zoo at Benimussa Park 100%, I cannot believe I have never been to that venue before! The after party of the Closing of Music Is Revolution just blew me away and was the best party I have been to in a very long time. We had a look at Privilege but I’m not touching that club unless they spend 10 million euros on it, such a shame for what is a great space. We are looking at DC10 as I love that early evening slot there, Amnesia are definitely on the table and we are looking at Cocoon, Music On and HYTE and then there’s all these Space Hotel stories. Now don’t get me wrong it’s a lovely idea and a dream come true for so many people, but I really cannot see them getting a license. The government are not allowing any new club ventures on that side of the island as it is, so the idea of a new hotel with a club? Even if they succeeded in two years time, the whole Space bubble will have burst by then. Timing is everything in our world I am afraid and all I want to do next year is pick and choose the best options. They will all be very special and get everyone out to join me for a party.

( http://theushuaiamagazine.com/iumag349.html )

contrary to the previous news, the name haven't been decided yet...

14906857_1829347450613578_5109195950842470113_n.jpg
Thank you all for participating!

Club 107 will bring a new vibe to the island! Together we make the party, together we create history

:!:

Nice to hear someone speak honestly in thier answers no bullshit there.

Last edited:
lol. ok,point taken. what do you think he is going to do then?

Probably a date at Music ON, Circoloco, maybe show up at Pacha with Solomun or something who knows. He'll just float around haha. Been said a few times too but whatever nights he does end up doing be sure they'll be rammed to the diddys.

**didn't see the article McRackin had put before posting this so yeah theres the answers up there :lol:

theushuaiamagazine: Ibiza is a small island. Rumours circulate very easily, important people get spotted leaving venues after meetings, word gets around. What are you allowed to say about Carl Cox in Ibiza 2017?

Carl Cox: I am doing the zoo at Benimussa Park 100%, I cannot believe I have never been to that venue before!

I take it if the good people at Spotlight were to acquire such information in advance they would let us know on here aye? :lol:

Carl Cox: As you can imagine everyone has been calling us for next year. I do know one thing though – I don’t want another residency and I don’t want to be tied to another superclub again. But I’m not finished with Ibiza, no way. The plan for next year is to do 4 or 5 pop up parties on the island. I am doing the zoo at Benimussa Park 100%, I cannot believe I have never been to that venue before! The after party of the Closing of Music Is Revolution just blew me away and was the best party I have been to in a very long time. We had a look at Privilege but I’m not touching that club unless they spend 10 million euros on it, such a shame for what is a great space. We are looking at DC10 as I love that early evening slot there, Amnesia are definitely on the table and we are looking at Cocoon, Music On and HYTE and then there’s all these Space Hotel stories. Now don’t get me wrong it’s a lovely idea and a dream come true for so many people, but I really cannot see them getting a license. The government are not allowing any new club ventures on that side of the island as it is, so the idea of a new hotel with a club? Even if they succeeded in two years time, the whole Space bubble will have burst by then. Timing is everything in our world I am afraid and all I want to do next year is pick and choose the best options. They will all be very special and get everyone out to join me for a party.

I don't think you need to spend $10mil euros to make Priviledge a great club unless you're looking to make it Vegas type club.

I think the main problem with Privilege in its current state is that the main room is just too effin' big! It needs to be halved into 2-rooms (at least), and that would take a lot of investment.

As successful as Vista Club has been for a few parties the last 3-years, you cannot run a successful 10,000 capacity venue off the back of 2 great Vista parties a week + Supermartxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back