*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no doubt they could fill it. Given they'd be able to squeeze a few more thousand in, do you think they'll consider lowering price of admission???
:spank:

Also... Privi would surely be biting their hand off to get a residency like Music On? They would be willing to sacrifice more of the door than Amnesia would.

So lets see if it's really All About the Music or all about the €€€€€€€€€€

Also... Privi would surely be biting their hand off to get a residency like Music On? They would be willing to sacrifice more of the door than Amnesia would.

So lets see if it's really All About the Music or all about the €€€€€€€€€€

Bloody hell, never saw this one coming. Has to be said would be pretty amazing to see the Main Room packed full to his sound. Do Amnesia have some rights to the "MusicOn" brand?

Well as we know Marco is playing under the "Play It Loud" banner at FSTVL. Is this the first outing of this?

Several tweets from Darius this week, hinting about the future of Do Not Sleep.

Phrases like "sometimes you've gotta take a risk" and "it's not where you party, it's who you party with"

So I'm gonna throw this out there... somewhere in San Antonio???

I thought the exact same when I saw those comments on his twitter. I think it would be brilliant for the island if some bigger nights, that will draw crowds came across to Eden or Es Paradis. As someone who is only able to visit 2/3 times a year at most, regardless of the event you do not want to be in the same club 3 times a week.

Several tweets from Darius this week, hinting about the future of Do Not Sleep.

Phrases like "sometimes you've gotta take a risk" and "it's not where you party, it's who you party with"

So I'm gonna throw this out there... somewhere in San Antonio???

San An needs
I thought the exact same when I saw those comments on his twitter. I think it would be brilliant for the island if some bigger nights, that will draw crowds came across to Eden or Es Paradis. As someone who is only able to visit 2/3 times a year at most, regardless of the event you do not want to be in the same club 3 times a week.

Daz has confirmed it's not San An in reply to my tweet; I'm assuming it's gonna be an outdoor venue judging by his reply. Benimussa Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back