*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Do Not Sleep' posting pics from their 2015 Privelege residency on FB, hint they may be going back to Vista Club?

yes Some french dj (quiet famous in Paris & unknown to you) on my contacts confirmed yesterday she have booked her ibz trip in ushuaia hotel for IMS with badge for free i guess ...

i didnt seen her last opening as she ask people to meet her at Hard rock IMS to have a drink but didnt have time as my trip was the shortest i ve done in ibz, 11days but will, as for ibz 17 ,Less paying party is my answer to ibz 17 :D (nearly done ALL Summer 16 :p): year of the Wisdom :spank: & more chill out time at the beach :lol:

It was writing parties in the add, meaning private parties for those that owe the 3days badge?

Counting the days for IMS dalt villa as last year ive done destino & if both same day no way to miss Dalt villa this year & waiting confirmation of Kings OF House Pacha(may 18th?), Dc10 opening (may 22th ) & Ushuaia opening (may 27th ? ) & hoping BMI opening will be end may & not early may..Ibz opening should be planned from may 17th until June 13th more or less..:cool:

i hope they will change their plan as ive noticed their opening & closing are very soon & late (early may end october)
year 2016 the put their closing early sept 30 meaning no DC10 after party there but in a very very private place..

Hope they will change this year as i like more their closing ,than amnesia closing /ushuaia closing ..
IMS party on may 26 will be the exception of paying parties i will do among otherwise, i will enjoy the SUN as its free :p , chilling out or beach/pool partying :cool:

if they postpone it to mid may it will be cool as i am very willing to attend to this event but cant afford an ibz trip just for this event...
Never say never ...

I am looking forward for Ocean beach opening too, i know a lot of people hate this place without experiencing it :lol: its like mates that hates bmi b4 i ve introduced them to this place &one of the best places theyve experienced ibz 16 (thinking of one especially, without naming him that have been turned back by staff :lol: (he get to the beach & couldnt go back to dancefloor & wait for us in fron,t of the car on the P, I thought someting terrible happened to him as he has not network when outside )& swear to me he wont go back again :D but we wen there again for Paradise after party closing...Never split, Always stay close to FGP otherwise bad things may happen to you :lol: )

Hope you will be wrong this year even i remember now they open very soon...

As there is no more Sundays at space, Sunday in Ibiza will be Blue Marlin day parties from 5-6pm till midnight :cool: alternating with Benirras (i went there only once for ibz summer (what a shame for a drummer :spank:) 16 unless famous hippy Francisco kept on saying to me each time we spot by change "See you in Benirras" _sure :D) or Events at Pikes hotel ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back