*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so if everything closes the "same" week again next year, then things will close a day earlier in the calendar (Monday Oct 3 this year = Mon Oct 2 next year). That was what got me thinking originally. Given the mammoth numbers this past summer, are promoters going to want to end their seasons a day earlier (even if starting earlier)...or will some see an opportunity to try to extend by 6 days? I feel like the "extend" move happened collectively once before, not too long ago...remember when Cocoon was going to close on something like a Sep 24 originally, and then they changed plans and extended into October?

I guess I'm just ready for summer.

I guess I'm just ready for summer.

Me too!

I get your point, when I looked at the calendar it didn't look quite right to me either. Lessons learnt from years past tell you that you can't really second guess the promoters and club owners on this though as things constantly change (sometimes even after they have already been announced!).

There are only 3 big closings this year really though - Ushuaia/Ushuaia Club, Amnesia, and DC10 and they tend to stretch nicely over the weekend with Ushuaia on Saturday, Amnesia on Sunday and DC10 the Monday so not sure there is a need to split them out as they all kind of feed off each other?

if elrow closes on 30th sep, then cocoon closes 2nd oct and amnesia then shuts 7th into 8th oct.

re ushuaïa and its nighttime club it'll be interesting to see whether they do it all in one go (outdoor sat daytime into night) and then continue over at 'space' or if they close the indoor bit the next day in the night. we'll have to see regarding dates, I'm not sure they'll be going back to having all the venue closings on one weekend

Speaking of Woomoon. Mexico edition.

15622672_1408677845833060_5985978708286311607_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back