*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting, sounds like Guy J and Harvey are gonna team up at different parties, much like Luciano and C2 a few years back - an unlikely match but could work, with G taking it darker and H providing the respite

will be the included in ibz trips
May 21th Rumors vs Blue Marlin (it will depend on the name of the guest)...:?: for aug 17 it should be planned as ibz mates are friends of Gerber , meaning free drink & access to dj booth :cool: (i miss this ibz aug 16 :cry:) last time he played in Raspoutine club in Paris on of the most vip place (just made a connection with rich guy last week that told me next time come with me :p) as they allow only the rich/beautiful on the whole to get in
Wtf these djs go there? just seen Jean Claude Ades will go there sooner, because of friends booking?,its everything show off stuff but not clubbing stuff

https://www.facebook.com/raspoutine.paris/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Last edited:
soz, typo! I meant Gerber

yeah, I find it all very intriguing. I haven't yet worked out whether the recent Harvey phenomenon is just a token nod to the freaky leftfield, plugging a niche gap in the market or whether there is a broader cultural change afoot. I certainly hope he will have a broader impact on the clubs longer term. There aren't a lot of DJs these days who are brave enough to play whatever the hell they want, which is kinda sad for people like me who want to be at parties where your mind is blown to acid, house, electro and mad disco. Hopefully other DJs will feel inspired and liberated by his success and the clubs will get more interesting again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back