ibiza 2019 observations

I have a feeling Peggy didn't get her own residency somewhere cuz maybe Circo locked her down, just allowing for some one off appearances such as this.

I love this moment- was a legit good part of the set, some of the mixing is jarring and sudden tho.

she's on the same bill as some more serious (but less publicised) heavyweights at the end of the month - will be interesting to see who circo put on first..

one for observations. solomun+1 was sold out last night.

I attended that one, Pacha was indeed very full, VIP areas full too, lots of bottle being sold from the little fireworks I saw from far away ;-) It was quite difficult to move, took me at least 15 minutes to get to the rooftop...

Musically it was very good, Solomun was in top condition.

But on the other end, the island is very quiet... PDB not in full swing as it should be, it was more busy last year in september...

I think last time I came in July was 10 years ago...

Maceo Plex fails at Ibiza (competing with Eric did not help obviously) and Peggy Gou helps Pacha to sell out.

Call me a hater, but if she looked like Jennifer Cardini, no one would know her name today. But yeah, she could be very successful at Pacha.

she's on the same bill as some more serious (but less publicised) heavyweights at the end of the month - will be interesting to see who circo put on first..

Im sure she won't go until 2 AM at least. Circo Loco will ensure to f*** up whatever idea anyone has about combining this with Pyramid

Guy Laliberté,owner of can Soleil(or can Xuxu?),among best private parties in ibz,I ve heard the 2 yearly was done along June 18.saw the feeds on a French having a villa in ibz..

Back