ibiza 2019 observations

I never heard of him until this week.. look at these fckn cockroaches..?
Rocky is one of the better artists of this new generation of rappers. His production is very versatile. He used a Moby sample on a song on his last album and it came out great IMO.

Not too familiar with stormzy but the little.ive heard it's def a downgrade from Rocky

One thing I've noticed more this holiday more than ever, it may just be the hotel I'm staying at. Workers coming in and using the pool. Most of them bring their own drinks and are loud!

Workers coming in and using the pool. Most of them bring their own drinks and are loud!

Which hotel are you at?
I don't think I fall into the category of a typical worker, but me and my gf were asked to leave two different hotel pools last year even though we were buying drinks! Once they found out we were workers and not guests. Rather have that sunbed go empty than have us it would seem.

Which hotel are you at?
I don't think I fall into the category of a typical worker, but me and my gf were asked to leave two different hotel pools last year even though we were buying drinks! Once they found out we were workers and not guests. Rather have that sunbed go empty than have us it would seem.

Staying at the Abrat. Been a big influx of workers over the last few days. Some get turfed out immediately, others manage to get away with it.

Staying at the Abrat. Been a big influx of workers over the last few days. Some get turfed out immediately, others manage to get away with it.

Actually I guess the Abrat's pool is quite easy to get into as a non-resident. Shame that a few idiots have to ruin it for both paying guests and other workers, because they will soon clamp down if they continue to be a nuisance.

We stayed at the Abrat in early June (in addition to last October and going back Oct 4th).

There were a couple of girls using the pool most days who weren't residents, but as they were buying drinks and keeping it fairly low-key, they either weren't detected or were given permission.

The Abrat seems fairly well, run, and has a family run feel to it, I doubt they'd endure mass non-resident trouble for to long before closing or policing the side gate.

Those are some great photos.

Dave Swindells are really good too. he does exhibitions and everything. you would never get those pix now though, because the freaks are almost extinct and the A-listers are all getting old. when I used to freelance for 4clubbers years ago (moonlighting taking club pix), I would always try and get shots of cool dancers that summed up the spirit of the club I was in but it would be a lot harder today because you'd essentially be taking pictures of people taking pictures of other people (or themselves) - which I suppose tells a story in itself but not one that really says anything about why anyone goes to clubs.

Rumors at Las Dalias was fantastic last night.
Guy Gerber first 2 hours set was just f***ing magic ?
I returned at 4 am completely destroyed having lost half of my stuff and with a toe that was pissing blood.
I broke the bar in the house of my best friend he just renovated, and I think walking back home I asked the local policia if they did not have a little of coke for me.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
It's time to sleep now.

Last edited:
Rumors at Las Dalias was fantastic last night.
Guy Gerber first 2 hours set was just f***ing magic ?
I returned at 4 am completely destroyed having lost half of my stuff and with a toe that was pissing blood.
I broke the bar in the house of my best friend he just renovated, and I think walking back home I asked the local policia if they did not have a little of coke for me.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
It's time to sleep now.

You are all excused. 14 juillet oblige:)

Back