ibiza 2019 observations

Went to Vagabundos on Friday, really good vibe and music. For 35e it's a bargain IMO.

Terrace was almost full but with enough space to dance and main room empty.

I don't know if it was my state, highly "optimistic" that night, but everything worked for me...the design for the terrace, volume of music and so on. (Even the billboard was a draw for me, it's like they did a very good work with little money)

Delano Smith played very concentrated and Luciano continued with a set a little more melodic than other times I enjoyed him.

Many workers from the island among the public.

Last edited:
also have a feeling today's pyramid might be one of the busier/busiest ones of the summer. good line up!

I agree! much bigger draw than dixon.
Of course as nobbie said he suprised she didn't already.. alot of people I know who like Dixon would not in a million years go to pacha to hear him,they would be music snobs? but Peggy's fake Gucci following would fill the place week in week out I reckon... Probably to late now but who knows

Last edited:
Rumors at Las Dalias was fantastic last night.
Guy Gerber first 2 hours set was just f***ing magic ?
I returned at 4 am completely destroyed having lost half of my stuff and with a toe that was pissing blood.
I broke the bar in the house of my best friend he just renovated, and I think walking back home I asked the local policia if they did not have a little of coke for me.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
It's time to sleep now.
Tu me donnes vraiment le goût d'y aller dimanche prochain, le 21 juillet...

Combien me coûterait un taxi de Figueretas?

Back