ibiza 2019 observations

I should extend until oct 14th,even plane price was pricer as having 2 more days i havecto getcrefund ans not used as holidays..

Still some mates there
Lovely rich single girl solo i hang twice,it could be just the two of us there or introducing me to another hot chick ?..between greedy broke girls and rich girls im more into hanging rich girls because there are fair,long story ...
Pacha nights: Music on Pure pacha with Danny T Erick Morillo and the after solomun (wont put any € for S party is résolution for ibz20 as i hate Destilo Closing,analysing the music and how people react )
Melon bomb cloisng pikes hotel
Mambo closing..
Plane ticket is cheap as Fueck7896

Last edited:
Lovely rich single girl solo i hang twice,it could be just the two of us there or introducing me to another hot chick ?..between greedy broke girls and rich girls im more into hanging rich girls because there are fair,long story ...

?? You split opinion on here and really don’t help yourself with comments like this. Embarrassing comments ?

It s part of the game not thinking as whole mass,some teasing some may not ge it but always saw dark side of it. as i already wrote dozen of times u can only judge people when seeing in real all blah blah is bulshshit, office job break...
I dont give a f*** about spotlight nerds thoughts/misunderstanding, all people i met in real ,love the ☠ it all happens on the island and not behind keyboards
WHY do they call me "Legend"? Ask yourself ?
The coolest ibz bloke ,even haters gonna hate ?
Sandy Rivera giving free guestlist to any of his events ,i was feeling embarrassed
Erick Morillo,whos next? a Techno Dj No way!,i il give it to u ?
Ibz is invade ?by Edm and Techno..See Bmi guests..

Last edited:
It s part of the game not thinking as whole mass,some teasing some may not ge it but always saw dark side of it. as i already wrote dozen of times u can only judge people when seeing in real all blah blah is bulshshit, office job break...
I dont give a f*** about spotlight nerds thoughts/misunderstanding, all people i met in real ,love the ☠ it all happens on the island and not behind keyboards
WHY do they call me "Legend"? Ask yourself ?
The coolest ibz bloke ,even haters gonna hate ?
Sandy Rivera giving free guestlist to any of his events ,i was feeling embarrassed
Erick Morillo,whos next? a Techno Dj No way!,i il give it to u ?
Ibz is invade ?by Edm and Techno..See Bmi guests..
View attachment 7900
View attachment 7897
View attachment 7899

You should find another dealer. Your comedown is horrible.

Reviens sur terre. Une légende? Non. plutôt un
melon-2.png

French melon de cavaillon is good and tasty
Without fridge at my room i couldnt buy any melon once in ibz?
If i had sniff all drugs given for free and eat all xtc given i should be recovering in my room and miss my pl
ane
So much cool frenchies belgium ans swiss i had mémorial laugh and poeple couldnt believe i didnt do drugs and were more crazy than them ?
CALL ME Asterix,guys with magic potion (ginger fruits and schwepsses ginger ale), I am invincible ?
That feeling when hot girls winks at u and put thumbsup:perfecto
I wish girls ask less selfies and dare to ask for something else ?
Why do selfies exist ,there should beanother way to get a souvenir, f*** sake ?☠

Personally, i don’t get too wound up by it. It’s classic narcissism. Ultimately you can go to bed each night thinking yeah i annoyed a load of strangers on the internet and yeah i won a lot of fans in ibiza with my court jester pied piper act OR you can just appreciate the more meaningful things in life, real pals, real relationships etc... everyone’s different i guess?

Looks like people dont have same level of humour
Back to the topic if u can add valuable info ..

100€ fine for filming GC checkin people while driving,not Smart i recognise but brains was frozen after amnesia closing midday and 30
Didnt know fine was 100€ when using a cellphone
Some mate having car towe in San an dusty P as he didnt spot some aera was for bus (ibz side effect blind ur sight ?,costing him more than 200€ for first night ,wot a start @WuWei )?
Didnt know car was not allowed to park in front of stall fruits in San An,carrer Cervantes as its blue zone, maybe only for stall fruits workers?as police told me to move..
Funny check by policr at roundabout after ushuaia
Did u drink alcohol?
_solo agua senor
_Vale,hit the road ! ? u havecto be stupid to answer yes i drink a lot and sniff a lot too ..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Personally, i don’t get too wound up by it. It’s classic narcissism. Ultimately you can go to bed each night thinking yeah i annoyed a load of strangers on the internet and yeah i won a lot of fans in ibiza with my court jester pied piper act OR you can just appreciate the more meaningful things in life, real pals, real relationships etc... everyone’s different i guess?

thats all it is an act. Gets used for lifts when he shouldn’t be driving etc. He’s sad AF

Is This not all a bit much at this stage??
Ive been reading on here a good few years, which I throughly enjoy!!
I know I’m not much of a contributor ( I apologise) But this is really not full filling reading this shit. Anyone who seems to have met the lad in person seems to like him, live on here he comes across as a very controversial character.
It’s turning into a real broken record.
Can there not be some kind of omertà to let the lad vent away and not give it any time or energ?? And everyone on The forum just continues along without paying much attention to the background noise??
Obviously everyone is allowed there time and thoughts, but it can’t keep descending into a slagging match!!

Back