ibiza 2019 observations

Solomun closing pacha at 11am this morning , the after start at 1pm , so the waiting time of 2h between both is more than ok ( a shower , something to eat and a beer and then straight to the after )
Usually the waiting time between the party and after is more like 8h ... I know that amnesia can’t open til 11am and Pacha yes because ( st Antonio council more strict ) but why do Benimussa can start today at 1pm and the Cocoon after for example only started at 4 or 5pm ?

Fell quiet hard waiting and staying in the mood 8h from a party to the other , 2h is nothing !
i envy you, have fun and go hard, wish i was at benimussa too.

Last edited:
It s part of the game not thinking as whole mass,some teasing some may not ge it but always saw dark side of it. as i already wrote dozen of times u can only judge people when seeing in real all blah blah is bulshshit, office job break...
I dont give a f*** about spotlight nerds thoughts/misunderstanding, all people i met in real ,love the ☠ it all happens on the island and not behind keyboards
WHY do they call me "Legend"? Ask yourself ?
The coolest ibz bloke ,even haters gonna hate ?
Sandy Rivera giving free guestlist to any of his events ,i was feeling embarrassed
Erick Morillo,whos next? a Techno Dj No way!,i il give it to u ?
Ibz is invade ?by Edm and Techno..See Bmi guests..
View attachment 7900
View attachment 7897View attachment 7903

Apart from yourself, who calls you legend?

all people except me..looks like people can't read .
Take some rock in ur ears it can only be good for ur ears

maybe some pills and booze will help people to be cool?
or some grimace helps to calm minds n body ?

ps:even 100 spotlight against me, u can't bring me down , ill strike back with my writing. the more adversity i face ,the more i enjoy it ??☠
Wot the hell is going now , here ?

Last edited:
Solomun closing pacha at 11am this morning , the after start at 1pm , so the waiting time of 2h between both is more than ok ( a shower , something to eat and a beer and then straight to the after )
Usually the waiting time between the party and after is more like 8h ... I know that amnesia can’t open til 11am and Pacha yes because ( st Antonio council more strict ) but why do Benimussa can start today at 1pm and the Cocoon after for example only started at 4 or 5pm ?

Fell quiet hard waiting and staying in the mood 8h from a party to the other , 2h is nothing !

This is how it should be. 1-2 hours for transit, freshen up and mess around before getting delirious at the afters is perfect. 8+ hours, all momentum is lost.

Doesn’t have to be like this every day, but the government should allow this monthly at least.

Are the police usually out in force at this time of year or are the reports I've been hearing unusual?

More a case that there are fewer parties and so their resources can be condensed (and if you wanted to be cynical, maybe you could make an argument this is the last "payday" for the government for dishing out fines for offences until May next year)

Back