ibiza 2019 observations

Regarding the glitterbox discussion..

Iv never been but my main observation is regarding the crowd glitterbox is starting to attract and this will probably gradually get worse next year.

I was on a Saturday night flight out and most people on the flight were going to glitterbox, 90% of them were absolute loudmouth chavs/tramps and vip wannabes.

I was considering going that night but the clientele on my flight made my mind up ?

Is This not all a bit much at this stage??
Can there not be some kind of omertà to let the lad vent away and not give it any time or energ?? And everyone on The forum just continues along without paying much attention to the background noise??
Obviously everyone is allowed there time and thoughts, but it can’t keep descending into a slagging match!!

There's an ignore feature if you click on any forum user's profile, I would recommend its use in some cases

It s part of the game not thinking as whole mass,some teasing some may not ge it but always saw dark side of it. as i already wrote dozen of times u can only judge people when seeing in real all blah blah is bulshshit, office job break...
I dont give a f*** about spotlight nerds thoughts/misunderstanding, all people i met in real ,love the ☠ it all happens on the island and not behind keyboards
WHY do they call me "Legend"? Ask yourself ?
The coolest ibz bloke ,even haters gonna hate ?
Sandy Rivera giving free guestlist to any of his events ,i was feeling embarrassed
Erick Morillo,whos next? a Techno Dj No way!,i il give it to u ?
Ibz is invade ?by Edm and Techno..See Bmi guests..
View attachment 7900
View attachment 7897View attachment 7903
First time I hear a legend saying that he is actually a legend my friend ?

Reviens les pieds sur terre mon grand ?

Regarding the glitterbox discussion..

Iv never been but my main observation is regarding the crowd glitterbox is starting to attract and this will probably gradually get worse next year.

I was on a Saturday night flight out and most people on the flight were going to glitterbox, 90% of them were absolute loudmouth chavs/tramps and vip wannabes.

I was considering going that night but the clientele on my flight made my mind up ?
I plan not going to Glitterbox as did it 10times + last 2 years, but some valuable Ibz bet mate found me a good deal and was hard to decline,1rst time i enjoy a party not on my own tripping on a music but with some mates (3 boys 1 lady,we lost 1 mate ,i suspectcthe other latin guy to chasse some girls,so the 3 of us and at the endthe 2 of us ? )
Party still Nice Louie and Roger S bored me that night..
Simon Dunmore Melon Bomb were kickin
Saw @gutsy And other spotlight,sorry if i looks very rushy but i was searchin my babe(Hi staff dealyed me because of the whistle) b4 she get kidnapped by some ladylover ?
I didnt met some french i used to see there and met some french i didnt know but they knew me through common friend dj that play in ibz ,bagatelle ibz
I may do this party again once not 5 Times as i used to do a year..saving it for Closing 20?
Ps:we cant say shit without some get offended
Am i offended when u do sins in ibz?No..so apply the same .

funnily enough 26 people (possibly nerds) have just put you on their ignore lists. whoops, 27 now.
No worries we had a chat about those people/championship keyboards and lol with ibz mates.
Its like if u r not in their mould u'll be bashed
I ve already saw this in french electronic music 2 décades, when u dont listen same kind of music as some electronic nerds, u are consideedxas a clown
My humour may not get by a lot..no worries but i feel some hate/snobery here ,when in ibz its more Love..
Can u explain? Some get offended by some little details..

Le 2nd degré tu connais?
C’est pas du second degré les conneries que tu écrit en permanence sur le forum , tu as un soucis , tu devrai aller voir quelqu’un je suis sérieux ....
allais je vais suivre le conseil de White Island calling , je te laisse , mais un conseil, ce remettre en question de temps à autres çà ne fait du mal à personne ?

C’est pas du second degré les conneries que tu écrit en permanence sur le forum , tu as un soucis , tu devrai aller voir quelqu’un je suis sérieux ....
allais je vais suivre le conseil de White Island calling , je te laisse , mais un conseil, ce remettre en question de temps à autres çà ne fait du mal à personne ?

Merci du conseil mais déjà apprends à maitriser l orthographe
Ce remettre ..avec 1 c ,ca en dit long sur ton bagage .,je veux bien avoir des conseils mais de la part de quelqu' un qui a l'air d avoir le niveau Bep,Non merci ?

I studied French language at secondary school when I managed to make it in, although I am not fluent.

My level of spoken French is probably on par with Del Boy Trotter.

Although I definitely picked a ‘I am serious’ and a ‘thank you’ up out of the last few posts ?:D

Tres bien mange tout avec mon crayon

jmappelle Tony la Tigre :D

Ciao Bella

Not to pile on, but these FGP posts are so cringy I can barely read them. Guy has clear attention issues and it’s kinda sad. He literally complains on here that people use him, but he still doesn’t get it. I’ve seen him at parties and he spends more time looking for attention than enjoying the party.

Not trying to bash you dude, but hope you can find yourself without killing anyone driving under the influence or using your phone.

Ask to all ibz mates and u ll be surprised for their answer ,i forgot they pseudo otherwise ill tag them
I didnt complain but just notice they are 5-10% Non loyal peopel i avoid to hang out once i ve noticed it
2 people among 30 along those closing
Some girl ask to spend ibz closing 20 with her 4 girls squad..
Dont u get why @fusion an ibz vet that dont want to post here because of the shit of lot of peopel here ,always like to hang with me?im taking care about mates,even shorten my party such dc10 circoloco aug 19 to bring him back to hotel.
For closing 19 No issues with driving,No tireness such as in aug,i pace myself
I guess all feel safe in the car,if they read post of some peopel here they wont trust me for sure thanks to the words from some but quiet Smart not to believe all craps written. @Luke2331

I was wondering how u feel the music
U got a footage here Amnesia closing u may interpret the way u want
At beginning of party i was on right side ,spot by @cunninghamali ..then i went on vip thanks to a tix offered by a bloke from my whatsapp that couldntcmake it at 8am,si i use his tix and get a stamp for vip right side
Then i go 1rst row as there are craziest people here and lot of places too
Sound is loud ,cant wait to have my 26db Earplug ,the 17 was not enough

A girl just thanks me as she got her solomun tix 35€ tonight as i sort her Glitterbox closing 25€ too
I help all mates on my group and here im like a devil,stop misinterpreting and enjoy ur ibz

Last edited:
fair point - would be good to get gay forum members opinions on this. Social attitudes and clubbing have changed so much that the old borders have come down a lot and people often hang out at the same places - maybe not at 'high street' level but definitely at underground events which pride themselves on being open to everyone.
I'm a clubber .....who is also gay and I've been going to Ibiza for 18+ years and I've got to say that where it's a shame things have changed is in the bar and non super club nights tbh. I used to have fun bar hopping then ending up in Anfora in Ibiza Town when I wasn't planning a big night. Cheesy, yes, but a bit of an alternative at least. The bars are generally pretty quiet and very old fashioned now and Anfora is closed.
I'm happy La Troya is flying the flag still - one of my first big clubbing experiences in Ibiza was La Troya at Amnesia then La Troya afters at Space. Not been since it's moved to Heart - to be honest my tastes have changed musically.
Having said all that, I have NEVER had a an issue - re being gay anyway - at a club in Ibiza. Some of my best memories ever have been at Space, DC10 and Amnesia, to this day.

You got threw out of amnesia vip for fighting according to your fb post though
i wrote that some one kick me on tibia because i thought he didnt like my dance with a girl, but my mate told me i was kick on vip because i didnt have the green wrisband (she had thanks to french workers that knew the director of amnesia from wich he had the info party end midday) that allow left side of vip, thing i didnt know but there are way to tell that ,with the stamp,u are only allowed the right side of vip when looking at djs
i'm not enought stupid to fight in amnesia as u ll have all bouncers rushing on u whether u are the victim n not the agressor
ps:im sure the guy didnt like my strong shake, when trying to apologize (even i had done nothing bad except looking at a gir for 5 sec , thing i do with all people when splitting the crowd)

btw any spotlight in amnesia around midday? all mates (2 UK) left the place ,even i told them to pace in order to last until midday, i didn't saw my female mate as she left for small private afterparty and came later noon in room, in tears and told me she nearly get rape, All men are bastard!
Hey! not me ?
i told her, follow the ☠ otherwise u can face trouble and i save her life calming down her, telling to stop her sobbing and ask her to go to Zoo project..

the ☠ the ultimate feucking ibz bastard ?

Solomun closing pacha at 11am this morning , the after start at 1pm , so the waiting time of 2h between both is more than ok ( a shower , something to eat and a beer and then straight to the after )
Usually the waiting time between the party and after is more like 8h ... I know that amnesia can’t open til 11am and Pacha yes because ( st Antonio council more strict ) but why do Benimussa can start today at 1pm and the Cocoon after for example only started at 4 or 5pm ?

Fell quiet hard waiting and staying in the mood 8h from a party to the other , 2h is nothing !

Solomun closing pacha at 11am this morning , the after start at 1pm , so the waiting time of 2h between both is more than ok ( a shower , something to eat and a beer and then straight to the after )
Usually the waiting time between the party and after is more like 8h ... I know that amnesia can’t open til 11am and Pacha yes because ( st Antonio council more strict ) but why do Benimussa can start today at 1pm and the Cocoon after for example only started at 4 or 5pm ?

Fell quiet hard waiting and staying in the mood 8h from a party to the other , 2h is nothing !
What was the closing like good music, busy?

Back