ibiza 2019 observations

This is a snippet of his first Irish gig at Sir Henry's in Cork June 93.. was a regular there and we didn't Know what to expect as we never heard anything from him before.. minds we're blown that night. Fish go deep recorded the whole thing a 90min and 60min tape was on sale at Fish records and this is the only bit I can find..
This 11mins will give you more goose bumps than any 90mins set you will hear all season in ibiza...?
I will have a listen! ??

This is a snippet of his first Irish gig at Sir Henry's in Cork June 93.. was a regular there and we didn't Know what to expect as we never heard anything from him before.. minds we're blown that night. Fish go deep recorded the whole thing a 90min and 60min tape was on sale at Fish records and this is the only bit I can find..
This 11mins will give you more goose bumps than any 90mins set you will hear all season in ibiza...?

Fcuking hell mate, that is mega :D??

I love that raw and scrappy sound of a live mix recorded from an event. I used to have a drawer full of rave tapes when I was a youngster!

Shame the full 90 minutes isn’t out there, enjoyed that ?

Just found a good copy of the last hour of said gig with tracklist ?
Laurent Garnier @ Sir Henrys, Cork - June 1993 [Last Hour]

Fcuking hell mate, that is mega :D??

I love that raw and scrappy sound of a live mix recorded from an event. I used to have a drawer full of rave tapes when I was a youngster!

Shame the full 90 minutes isn’t out there, enjoyed that ?
Found tape 2 the 60min just posted it.. will hunt down the first 90min tape you would not believe that he played that I like to move it move it track very early in the set?

Report from our team that attended: Unlike ANTS, full venue open from the word go, which may have been an overlook. But it was a late door and filled to a busy but bearable level later on.
Did it actually end at 11? Last set time for Cox B2b Nic F's set said 2230 - close, so I feel like they were keeping it open

Back