ibiza 2019 observations

Looks like Ushauia is pushing their luck a bit but that's good to hear it ended at 11:30. I saw pics and vids of the party, it looked really busy. I liked the neon lights they setup as well. I just hope the B2B thing isn't standard as I'd like to hear at least 1.5 hr solo sets from Black Coffee and Nic F on Sept 4th

It's been called Sunrise for as long as I can remember, except one summer some years ago when it was rebranded as La Bomba. It was one of the last (if not the last) afterhours in town before they were bombarded with denounces and they had to stop.

Ok then let’s see what people think ,

Ushuaia
Hi
Look very busy

Alot of other smaller events looking quiet .

What’s everyone think

Who’s been out and what was busy ?

Speaking of horrible programming - The Club room at Hi tonight looks bad in terms of music / BPM
Well..you can't really program anything around Fisher. His track selection is just all over the place and mostly his own 'hits'. While I had some fun at one of his sets during Amsterdam Dance Event, I must say he is just as much an act as is Claptone. Just two hours of hits and crowd pleasers.

Capriati playin some nice Funky House from video a Good/nice(always give me token drinks when spotting me by chance in a club ? and no need to make a video as his ones from booth are far better) contact posted
Hope I may catch him again at Destino as we cant stand by Solomun to play House there7069

You're really hoping to see him? Him and Jamie Jones last year played the most boring techno ever at Destino. We went to that together! Aurora Halal at Afterlife shortly after even to sparse crowd was way better musically. Here's hoping he stays on the house trip

You're really hoping to see him? Him and Jamie Jones last year played the most boring techno ever at Destino. We went to that together! Aurora Halal at Afterlife shortly after even to sparse crowd was way better musically. Here's hoping he stays on the house trip

He’s actually pretty decent on his own when he’s in full flow. Those sets he does with Jamie Jones are absolutely horrendous though, agreed.

it was OK last year, for 25€ (will be gutted if it was 50-60€) but upon my (ibz on a shoes string ) budget i will see D day, if ill have the budget for Destino daytime parties
Sure no Jamie jones for me for IBZ 19 , Those overhype djs with Set Troxler, Martinez bro, they bored me to tear ?
im not a fan of Capriati/carola but as long they play house n not (boring)Tech house Techno i'm fine ?

Last edited:
Back