ibiza 2019 observations

Gutted we left early Sa Trinxa early now that video looks brilliant! We was going dc10 and it was my friends first time so he wanted to get there for open.

Have to say although short what a brilliant trip that was!

Landed at 9pm and after sorting a few things out got to Underground for just before open. After a nice warm up set Papa Sven arrives and was simply superb and like others have said it really the feeling a cocoon afters. From the second you walked through the door everyone was just brilliant. Felt like the whole crowd knew each other and had been mates for years. Such a good vibe and the soundtrack to match was second to none. Getting goosebumps writing this and so happy to have been apart of it.

The plan was to leave get some rest then hit up DC10 but well as most of us know things never go to plan! Our hotel was just awful, was a last minute booking and didn't do the usual research I do. So having left and got back to the hotel about 8am and neither of us could sleep we couldn't bare to sit in this room any longer. We got up and just thought let's go for a walk. Having been walking around for about an hour or so we did actually start to feel tired so at this point we headed back for some kip.

Well when we got back we thought yo put some relaxing music on, which instead of having the desired affect of helping us sleep actually done the opposite. So it's about 11am Monday, I'd been awake since Sunday morning, and both of us are dancing around the room. At this point we thought some food would be good so walked to Fish Shack which took about an hour and a half stoping for a couple beers along Talamanca beach. First time at Fish Shack and what an amazing little spot this was, not too pricey, amazing food, and the setting was exactly what we needed to get back up to speed.

At this point we both felt fine so from there we got a taxi to Sa Trinxa were we stayed from about 3-6 before going DC10, again another first for me and will most defiantly be back. Absolutely loved it there had a great vibe and the staff are superb. We arrived at DC10 for about 6:15pm and stayed until 4am at which point I was well and truly done in. Sven's set was decent but didn't live up to the one ate Underground and understandably so.

Arrived back at the hotel about 4:30 and got to sleep pretty sharpish. Had to check out at 11am and our flight wasn't until 9pm, which then got delayed until 10:30pm! Was a very nice last day though as met up with a few different groups of mates and although only got a few hours sleep in didn't feel too bad.

Now back to work today and tomorrow before flying out on Friday when we do it all over again but for 5 nights instead of 2. It's safe to say I can't get enough of the place and just love it more and more each time I visit.

Whats with nobody being able to sleep, what have they put in the pills this year o_O

anybody else been to resistance last night? would like to know if it was just me or the party was bad, as I never really got into it.

Found the crowd terrible (drugged out youngsters who completely overdone their pills) and the sets by panpot, anna and also the b3b lacking any variation or groove. but I just might have not been in the right mood.

hawtin started ok but sooo late. I‘m with my missus ffs, 5am is the most she can do :)

anybody else been to resistance last night? would like to know if it was just me or the party was bad, as I never really got into it.

Found the crowd terrible (drugged out youngsters who completely overdone their pills) and the sets by panpot, anna and also the b3b lacking any variation or groove. but I just might have not been in the right mood.

hawtin started ok but sooo late. I‘m with my missus ffs, 5am is the most she can do :)

I've not been but I did hear some similar comments today. I have to be honest, apart from RH (who's been really good lately) the line up also wasn't tempting me at all.

Thought it was fantastic,

We were a big group of 15 or so and everyone loved it.
Proper techno from start to finish. Perfectly busy. Fabio Florido and ANNA were superb in the vista. Relentless techno from ANNA.

The b3b didn’t do much for me. Pan-Pot were good but just a shame they only got 75 minutes. Richie was also very good, slow start but got going about 20 minutes in.

For me, it was one of those nights where everything was spot on.

Last edited:
I've not been but I did hear some similar comments today. I have to be honest, apart from RH (who's been really good lately) the line up also wasn't tempting me at all.

Lineup was basically the same as the Hawtin takeover last year so I gave it a miss. I heard numbers weren't that great, but could be due to the crazy rain that started, who knows? Resistance the week before was perfect though, and I had a great time. Cox shockingly played well!

Lineup was basically the same as the Hawtin takeover last year so I gave it a miss. I heard numbers weren't that great, but could be due to the crazy rain that started, who knows? Resistance the week before was perfect though, and I had a great time. Cox shockingly played well!
It was ok...didn’t blow my socks off though. I thought panpot were boring...Hawtin actually better than expected. It wasn’t that busy but I guess the rain put people off. Privilege is still a great club when in full flow.

Quite a few of our group have.

I’m normally a big time victim but got a tip from
@Bucko08 to use Avon skin so soft oil spray. It can’t be a coincidence that I’ve not had a bite yet.

Fabulous glowing skin to boot ?‍♂️
Happy days I must remember to buy some of my da

Back