ibiza 2019 observations

Afterlife, he’s alive and well

Just barely! Afterlife was great, both rooms busy and yeah they didn't let me in with my football shirt despite me explaining that Packers were playing. I had to run back to my hotel and change, they still let me in with Ibiza pre-sale spotlight Tix which has eerly entry at 1 since the shirt thing took forever

It was a good night, saw mostly tale of us and some Amelie lens, she played better than dc-10 last year, I told her that.

It's funny, when ToU finished their set, the smoke machine went in overdrive and then they disappeared, like Batman.

Gonna have a quiet one today... completely worn out. Who has suggestions for paella on Ibiza town?

Thanks man, yah just need it for one. I usually go to El Noray in Ibiza town, but want to go somewhere different and for one person.

Take T.D. Bear with you and look like a proper Ibiza mentalist. You will be known as that Ibiza "character" who carries a cuddly toy around with him just so as he can get served paella for two.7635

Yes, they are expensive, but I have had some since 2012 and they are almost as good as new! However, the whole link-up with 007 / Bond I think is a bit too much.

The whole thing about Orlebar Brown was they designed swim wear that you could go from sea / pool to a restaurant / bar and still look smart. I think they have lost that a bit recently.

They also have some trainers that you can swim in, they drain and you can then continue using them outside on land! I kid you not it works. Brilliant for when swimming / snorkelling rocky areas that are hard to get to.

Big sale on right now https://www.orlebarbrown.com/sale/

Live update, Captured is absolutely banging! You can shove you’re minimal techno up your ar5se! Trance still has a following here on the island ?
Ha. Good to hear. To be fair, I don’t think minimal techno has had much of a presence on the island for a good few years. Watch out for subculture at octan next year, that could shake things up in the scene a bit. Enjoy your evening.

Back