ibiza 2019 observations

Ibiza's true spirit is always about being tolerant and open minded... Historically it has always been, and it will always be.

And this also do apply to music... this is what makes the island so magical! This is the true essence of Ibiza for me... do not judge others for what they are, what they wear, what they're listening to,...

I'm not into EDM for example, but if people are having the time of their life at some EDM party in Ibiza, I'm really happy for them and I will never consider them as sheep... it's just not my cup of tea. At the end... the goal is to have a good time in a nice atmosphere with great people and create memories... And there is no place like Ibiza for this!
Agree if it's their genre and they are into it they are not sheep. The ones that claim to love "Carl Cox" and see him live but if you put a mix on and didn't tell them it was him gaurentee some would say it was kenk! That is a sheep for me sadly.

@Johnny Vodka think I've found you the perfect non-clubbing organized activity. Includes sampling hierbas, wild foraging and making your own bottle - for those who don't have friends on the island to go do it with. In place for sunset at Kasbah afterwards. Would that be up your street to make a change from mooching around Figueretas ? Tues, Thurs & Sun at 4pm :

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hierbas-workshop-at-kasbah-tickets-60867512368?aff=erelexpmlt

Looks okay that! We will see...

@Johnny Vodka think I've found you the perfect non-clubbing organized activity. Includes sampling hierbas, wild foraging and making your own bottle - for those who don't have friends on the island to go do it with. In place for sunset at Kasbah afterwards. Would that be up your street to make a change from mooching around Figueretas ? Tues, Thurs & Sun at 4pm :

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hierbas-workshop-at-kasbah-tickets-60867512368?aff=erelexpmlt

Oh wow cool ideas. May do this as well if I'm alive!

just to point out no black madonna at dc10 tonight. they put out new settimes an hour ago, carl craig closing garden instead of bedouin and bedouin then play terrace instead of black madonna‘s original slot

Back