ibiza 2019 observations

He did play Strafwerk in Amsterdam last saturday. So it's kinda weird that he didn't do Sonus.

I'm no expert, but my assumption would be his condition might be exasperated under the cabin pressure of flying. With Amsterdam he could have travelled by land. Of course he could travel by land to Croatia, but it would quite a longer journey.

I think Toolroom and Solid Grooves are harming each other... They target the same audience and the music is quite similar. If Toolroom was on a monday it would have worked better imo

I think Toolroom and Solid Grooves are harming each other... They target the same audience and the music is quite similar. If Toolroom was on a monday it would have worked better imo

I don’t think the music is similar nor the crowd is it? Solid Grooves is a bit more council, ket warrior type crowd. Toolroom a bit more varied and accessible. Not quite as ‘in’ as SG.

She cancelled Circo last year as well, but in early Aug.
Yeah,i remember n no refund n no info on Dc10 page ,same for Honey Dijon and Kerri chandler :rolleyes:100€waste.. ..No way to go back to dc10 except closing ..i ve make an exception this summer in order to share dancefloor with Fusion n i got good deal with One night stand parties ?

Yeah,i remember n no refund n no info on Dc10 page ,same for Honey Dijon and Kerri chandler :rolleyes:100€waste.. ..No way to go back to dc10 except closing ..i ve make an exception this summer in order to share dancefloor with Fusion n i got good deal with One night stand parties ?

Yeah i know you were annoyed at that on that day. I don't even think they replaced her with anyone else and I agree they should have informed ppl. Hey at least we caught her at Pacha where she barely plays at!

Back