ibiza 2019 observations

LeicesterIbicenco

I just feel the need to say this. While some people may fall over his posts because it's not perfectly English...
I met Joe twice shortly this trip and he's truly a nice guy. In the whatsappgroup he is always looking out for others and tries to help them get the most out of their trip as in guestlists, discounts, dancing space etc.
I hope he doesn't do a relax-ibiza next year, just keep partying Joe :) @FallenangelGparsons
And how would one go about getting into said Whatsapp group please? Im not Guardia or anything just an Ibiza lover looking for likeminded Ibiza Lovers :)

Johnny Vodka

Ayia napa , Lloret de mar , salou, benidorm, malaga, rimini, kazantip The list goes on and on ... those places are the entrance point for young people , they have been there forever ! You can’t compare to ibiza !
Malaga itself is a very nice working Spanish town and nowt like Benidorm or Salou IMO... I assume you mean people passing through Malaga airport to get to the tourist resorts on the Costa Del Sol?

LuckyBlueSuit

Malaga itself is a very nice working Spanish town and nowt like Benidorm or Salou IMO... I assume you mean people passing through Malaga airport to get to the tourist resorts on the Costa Del Sol?
We go to central Malaga every year. It’s a lovely city with lots to do for families - man made beach, water sports, massive annual fun fair, shops, football, eateries, etc. However it’s getting really ropey on the fringes of the city these days and looking somewhat dilapidated. Nice for a 3-4 day break.