ibiza 2019 observations

Cant believe Craig didn't say hello?
No show up at Destino?
I saw @ibiza77 and wife and was therearlier than usual 6pm.
Destino Solomun on black list for ibz 20..much more into Carola Capriati...
It used to be free first year of destino available for 2 with a flyers and 20€ at doors ,not those 70 80€ at doors ...
f***in bizness... ?

Great review as usual Stivi. Usually people are just there for a week or two and so generally smash the big nights but there is definitely more potential for other places...ie the night with Sven down Underground was brilliant (although I wasn’t particularly on form). The main stumbling block is pricing, although I think (other than accommodation) the cost isn’t as bad as a few years ago...club tickets have gone down and if you plan well you can have a pretty affordable night comparable with a big city.

No show up at Destino?
I saw @ibiza77 and wife and was therearlier than usual 6pm.
Destino Solomun on black list for ibz 20..much more into Carola Capriati...
It used to be free first year of destino available for 2 with a flyers and 20€ at doors ,not those 70 80€ at doors ...
f***in bizness... ?
Destino 19:45 - 21:05.. took about 20mins to find exit

Ayia Napa was sold as the garage/speed garage (remember that?!)/urban version of Ibiza in the early 2000's, it never had any history with partying, or any reason why it should have this label, it was just created out of nothing, 20 years later, its just like Magaluf!
Agree with this.

A few years ago I found myself in Cyprus with work.

Obviously we wangled it so we got a night out on the bevvie in Ayia Napa. As you do.

I remembered years ago there had been a big debate about Ibiza vs Ayia Napa.

Looking around Ayia Napa I couldn't, for the life of me, see how? No where near any sort of level to compete with Ibiza.

Was on a similar visit to Croatia earlier this year and got a similar feeling.

Probably all good in their own way, but Ibiza is hard to beat.

Horses for courses I suppose.

PS Limassol by the way, shady as f*** place. Russian hoodlums and two bit hookers everywhere and aggressive locals. Couple of good karaoke bars though ?

Back