*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

70€ at doors , I didn't check when back 3h00am

who has been strip sear he'd for drugs?
I 've bee only tested for booze ..
Dc10 was over capacity at midnight..at 3h00 am fine. .

Asked the dealer close to the street to the parking area in Ibiza Town. It was late ( 11 in the evening ). There is a shop for diving Equipment very close. It s true what I say. On the Board was no Price , only ask for the price. Maybe it was cheaper 5 hours before. I didn't ask somewhere else. Maybe a mistake. I was a little shocked and went away.
On a previous visit i overheard a tout trying to sell some girls Ushuaia tickets for the same night, checked my watch and by calculation they had 45 minutes to get from Ibiza Port to PDB before it shut. Ruthless.

70€ at doors , I didn't check when back 3h00am

who has been strip sear he'd for drugs?
I 've bee only tested for booze ..
Dc10 was over capacity at midnight..at 3h00 am fine. .

I think that DC10 was over capacity the whole night...I cannot understand how they are allowed to sale so many tickets because it is not really good for the clubbing experience as you can barely dance and unsafe in case of...

I think that DC10 was over capacity the whole night...I cannot understand how they are allowed to sale so many tickets because it is not really good for the clubbing experience as you can barely dance and unsafe in case of...
I was thinking the same...ok is the closing party but at the beginning everyone stays out ( main room was empty till dettmann came in at 22 ) and terraza mid empty while apollonia were playing...at 1.30am everyone tried to go inside and while the main room was full but far from the dj boot you were able to move, the terraza was a nightmare...went there for 45mn of tale of us and go back to main room immediately

I was in Terrace aling Tanzman squillace 1rst row
u r quiet shaken if solo..at hecend I succeed yo gather 5 pack with Italians and Spanish mates met Elrow 2016..
sardine effect made me want to leave at midnight ..didn't really sleep that day as getting of heart 9am..Having mates help u to keep motivation as music was banging techhouse and techno i dont like..
my last Dc10 party:( No more willing to pay for this anymore

stuff i liked about ibiza this october:
1. island is lovely and green. presumably from september's rain
2. the beach in san antonio is much cleaner than i remember in previous years
3. decent value food and drink is out there if you look
4. the sea seems really warm
5. meeting up with a few spotlighters made for some great nights
6. seems like less of the pushy ticket touts, especially in san antonio

stuff i didn't like about ibiza this october:
1. pervy dudes in the clubs
2. poor service/overpriced food in some restaurants
3. attitude of some of the bar staff...maybe you're so cool working in ibiza and all that but i am not lucky you served me. it is your job. i'm polite to you, please be polite back.
4. playa den bossa feels a bit too dodgy

Didn’t enjoy Mambo really this year. Found it to be expensive for average quality food. Friend’s wife wanted to go as hadn’t been before. Better places to go IMO.

I’m going to generalise a bit here but I found in Ibiza a lot of young tourists lived up to their self-centred look at me type image.

Very prevalent in pubs, clubs and (in the UK certainly) workplace. No idea how to behave appropriately and zero self awareness. Perhaps it’s just coincidence but these seem to be the people who end up in IR and OBC.

Maybe I’m just getting old and so my outlook and expectation levels are set too high.

I had good service in one bar in fig....and I was so happy about it...rareity nowadays....not great service in all the other bars or restaurants I went to though

3. attitude of some of the bar staff...maybe you're so cool working in ibiza and all that but i am not lucky you served me. it is your job. i'm polite to you, please be polite back.

This really bugs me too
I hate when they see you standing waiting politely but serve the loudmouth that just arrived beside you first

Just come back from a quick 3 day trip. Only did Pacha on Saturday but was very impressed with the layout now! I loved the island feeling a little quiter as it was October. I didn't feel there was much more posers than usual, this has been the case for years in my opinion. Trip number 22 and the love is still as strong as ever!

Agree about the service... was an absolute joke in many of the restaurants and bars we visited this year.
this year a particular gripe is barmaids who think they are some kind of cindy crawford and strut round ignoring or being rude to customers because they're so self important.

sorry love but the reality is that at best you"re a six out of ten in the right light, this job may be as good as it gets for you, and if someone pukes in here it'll be you mopping up not me.

why not just serve politely??

Back