*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

Everyone like a nice bum/bump jv..;)

I like the female form as much as the next man, but I guess not everyone feels so comfortable with outright ogling these days... It's not so much the done thing. The thread doesn't bother me, but I can see how it *might* bother some people, especially running alongside such topics as sexism in the music industry. I know some forums where phwoarr type threads are explicitly banned.

Being irish we don't care for sexism,racism,homoism ect.. we are all the same on the inside.. some people like pictures of cars,muscles,clothes and puffy lips.. I like bums..:) im comfortable with saying Diver has a great ass in that picture he just posted..

Sexism in the music industry.. honey mustard blocked me on insta for something I said when she posted "wouldn't it be great to play or have a festival for just black/people of colour..:confused:.

Last edited:
Can you explain a bit more?
Bouncers hiding in crowds in large numbers and flashing torch lights on people to see for drug taking. Anyone caught is offered a get out of jail free card if they cough up 50e.

A good thing for pickpockets but heard a few people say it's put them off dc10 all together.

Being irish we don't care for sexism,racism,homoism ect.. we are all the same on the inside.. some people like pictures of cars,muscles,clothes and puffy lips.. I like bums..:) im comfortable with saying Diver has a great ass in that picture he just posted..

I'm fine with whatever. I don't complain about the content of threads. I tend to just ignore any conversation that annoys me. If posters wind you up or constantly post stuff that's to your dislike, you can always put them on ignore. Never put anyone on ignore here personally, though have had to on some other forums. :lol:

Bouncers hiding in crowds in large numbers and flashing torch lights on people to see for drug taking. Anyone caught is offered a get out of jail free card if they cough up 50e.

A good thing for pickpockets but heard a few people say it's put them off dc10 all together.

sorry but if anyone is being put off by that, I have no sympathy. you are doing something illegal and it‘s the risk you take by doing it out in the open. FFS

There's enough choice in Ibiza that you can just walk if a place pisses you off. If I experienced something like that personally, I probably would not go back. Had a bad experience in a Glasgow club recently, which has ticked that place off my club list. :spank:

But I do agree with what Stivi says above.

saw a video from maceo dj booth, that sounds better from miserable experience maceo closing 16
All contacts that went love it :4 girls: 2 workers 2 tourists

Last edited:
Afterlife sober:
It was busy! Busiest bar far I've seen the club room yet. Absolutely mobbed for Mind Against and Recondite. Tale Of Us and Maceo Plex sets clashed and by then people had started to leave, so both rooms were more bearable.
Musically, it was great. Right up my alley. Crowd wise... I could've done with not being sober! It did get better towards the end. I found a nice airy spot behind the lighting technicians booth in the theatre, surrounded by freaks actually dancing! The club room was pretty hellish for people just standing around and wanting to be as close to the DJ booth as possible, especially for Mind Against.
As expected, the production in the theatre is perfect for Afterlife. Tale Of Us definitely bang it more than they used to, which is good I think.
Left at 05:15. Wanted to stay later, but still feeling the effects of Cocoon and little sleep the night before.
I definitely feel it has potential, but there is room for improvement. Work in progress.

sorry but if anyone is being put off by that, I have no sympathy. you are doing something illegal and it‘s the risk you take by doing it out in the open. FFS

Yeah I thought it was pretty bad opinion tbh not condoning it. Would rather feel safer and have my iPhone at the end of the night.

My main point was making a joke of the fact how much money the doormen are making but no one cotton on to that :D

:lol:
There's enough choice in Ibiza that you can just walk if a place pisses you off. If I experienced something like that personally, I probably would not go back. Had a bad experience in a Glasgow club recently, which has ticked that place off my club list. :spank:

But I do agree with what Stivi says above.
I also had this happen in Glasgow :lol:

i u want to be rich in ibz, sell drugs :D or make drug addict people pay more € :lol: =>500€ fine when u get caught while driving :rolleyes: , this always make my day :spank:
want to complain againt policia? :lol:

Back