*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

Problem with bouncers all over the floor is it ruins the vibe.

This is actually a really good point I have to say it does kill the vibe or has done on occasions for myself. This is a bigger issue than those taking Ket and ruining the dance floor

Nothing wrong with going to a rave solo FGP. Some of my best 'moments' at events have been when I've been on me todd! Not to mention the people I've met along the way!

You should try it, who knows it may even get you into an afters ;)
Love going solo!! can leave when you want, go to any part of the dance floor where you want ha

Will be embarking on my first solo in 3 weeks time. I’m completely comfortable with the fact I will be on my own during the day and clubbing at night. Only thing I am not looking forward to is being on my own in a hotel room. I will miss having a mate there to have a beer on the balcony before going out and in the early hours after getting in from a club especially if I can’t sleep it will feel very lonely

Nothing wrong with going to a rave solo FGP. Some of my best 'moments' at events have been when I've been on me todd! Not to mention the people I've met along the way!

You should try it, who knows it may even get you into an afters ;)
what did u think ive done since 2012? its just a matter of experience , ive done many parties solo but i dont want to go solo anymore unless not having choices , even im getting easyly (Pirate hat side effet :cool: as eyecatcher ) some new mates on the dancefloor and i always met known faces on the dancefloor, i like to havemates in order to support each other in order to be alive n kicking all along the party, mates can split n dont need to stay close by all the party

in empty small dancefloor, not obvious to be solo :D as hard to mix...

Last edited:

You should try it, who knows it may even get you into an afters

Clubbing alone is far easier if you partake in the stuff that the pirate doesn't and some now frown upon us mentioning. o_O In fact, it's almost harder not to make friends. I wouldn't bother sober, or even just on beer.

event without partaking, lot of people get friendly, the issue is not to succeed to rave solo, the stuff i dont like are those little moments where u got the feeling u r solo eg when u leave the club...get into the club...when u rest in smokin aera..

event without partaking, lot of people get friendly, the issue is not to succeed to rave solo, the stuff i dont like are those little moments where u got the feeling u r solo eg when u leave the club...get into the club...when u rest in smokin aera..
Yes very true, going in the club and smoking area can be a bit daunting as people know you are solo... thats why sometimes I tell a white lie and say I have lost my friends

Yes very true, going in the club and smoking area can be a bit daunting as people know you are solo... thats why sometimes I tell a white lie and say I have lost my friends
I remember few years ago I was with a group of solo/randoms from spotlight.(about 9 of us) We lost half the group, meeting point was smoking area if didn't find each other after 30 mins.

So me and half of group remaining go outside, the others not there. I say, "stay right >here<, I'll go through club and be back in 10, ok?" Ok they say.

Get back 5 mins later with the other lot, the first group have vanished!:rolleyes:

We go back inside, lose a few others in process at which point I give up lol.

Eventually we all met up outside except one, who disappeared for like 3 hours, turns up at end and like "hey guys, how's it going"

One thing I did find solo is number of working girls in club's coming up to chat to me and offer "extras":spank:

Clubbing alone is far easier if you partake in the stuff that the pirate doesn't and some now frown upon us mentioning. o_O In fact, it's almost harder not to make friends. I wouldn't bother sober, or even just on beer.

That's actually a fair statement. Very few of my solo adventures have been done without some form of substance abuse!

Pre drinking vibes as mentioned earlier are certainly the sh*test part of the day/night journey when solo!

Back