*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

right except when u have a soulmate or good friends
it happened that i met 10 people (6girls 4 boys) from here, eg amnesia opening 17, everybody split after enterin amnesia , i met only one girl from the group around 6am & i hang/dance with lovely unknown Eva Longoria look a like that lost her mates , best time :spank: than the 10 spotligh people :lol: that didnt want to follow me, i met randow french girl & swap details in smoking aera
i didnt saw my french mates even at this party, i stay until midday even it was quiet harsh, as having a fb contact spot by chance that gave me the will to hold on,staying until the end midday (he had supply, not me )

Last edited:
I like the female form as much as the next man, but I guess not everyone feels so comfortable with outright ogling these days... It's not so much the done thing. The thread doesn't bother me, but I can see how it *might* bother some people, especially running alongside such topics as sexism in the music industry. I know some forums where phwoarr type threads are explicitly banned.

Personally I find the bum bum threads really lame. I just ignore those threads. You want the forum to be a place where people can have a laugh, but it is a bit Nuts/Zoo 2005 = naff.

right except when u have a soulmate or good friends
it happened that i met 10 people (6girls 4 boys) from here, eg amnesia opening 17, everybody split after enterin amnesia , i met only one girl from the group around 6am & i hang/dance with lovely unknown Eva Longoria look a like that lost her mates , best time :spank: than the 10 spotligh people :lol: that didnt want to follow me, i met randow french girl & swap details in smoking aera
i didnt saw my french mates even at this party, i stay until midday even it was quiet harsh, as having a fb contact spot by chance that gave me the will to hold on,staying until the end midday (he had supply, not me )

Right. Sorry but this is rubbish. I saw you at clockwork orange beach party last year and made an effort to speak to you (and I was sober) I then did the same at resistance (when I was not sober)..each time you did not even attempt to have a conversation. So this persona that you are friends and make friends with everyone is nonsense.

That's actually a fair statement. Very few of my solo adventures have been done without some form of substance abuse!

Pre drinking vibes as mentioned earlier are certainly the sh*test part of the day/night journey when solo!

Totally agree with the pre-drinks part, it's the worst bit about being solo, but when I'm in the club I think I have some of the best nights! When I ended up at Heart the other week I had no idea what to expect which was a bit daunting but I'm glad I stuck with it - I found myself being fed Grey Goose vodka from a very kind Italian in the VIP area (I had no VIP band and was the scruffiest person in the building), and trying to converse with a bunch of Argentinians and ending up in heaps of laughter due to the language barrier! This is what I love about Ibiza!! Go out alone at home here in Swansea and you're seen as some weirdo and people actively walk away from you.

I do enjoy clubbing with others though when they are on the same wavelength as you and nobody gets offended if you drift off. I met some great people off here last September and we had some great nights together, and I'm looking forward to meeting up again with them this September :D

Right. Sorry but this is rubbish. I saw you at clockwork orange beach party last year and made an effort to speak to you (and I was sober) I then did the same at resistance (when I was not sober)..each time you did not even attempt to have a conversation. So this persona that you are friends and make friends with everyone is nonsense.
Sorry not to recognise you as spotlight , i got earplugs and i forgot to take them out when people come to shake ur hand as im always used that random shake my hands , so i may thing u r a random that wanted his take 5
i had no excuse for co tanit except the earplugs on but at privilege its quiet harsh to listen to other peole say, i met 1 spotlight @RickyPerils that day at privilege and didnt had a clue of his pseudo until reading it there , we didnt talk a lot as 1rst row main room but stay together for 1h00 and went together to vista then i lost him and his freind
i may be quiet deaf too :D as when meeting @gutsy i was thinking he spelled Godspeed
i know , no sleeping is not a good way to be 100% fit :spank: so guys, talk LOUDER please if meeting by chance

Sorry not to recognise you as spotlight , i got earplugs and i forgot to take them out when people come to shake ur hand as im always used that random shake my hands , so i may thing u r a random that wanted his take 5
i had no excuse for co tanit except the earplugs on but at privilege its quiet harsh to listen to other peole say, i met 1 spotlight @RickyPerils that day at privilege and didnt had a clue of his pseudo until reading it there , we didnt talk a lot as 1rst row main room but stay together for 1h00 and went together to vista then i lost him and his freind
i may be quiet deaf too :D as when meeting @gutsy i was thinking he spelled Godspeed
i know , no sleeping is not a good way to be 100% fit :spank: so guys, talk LOUDER please if meeting by chance

That’s ok mate...It was actually the quiet bit of the beach but maybe you were having down time? next time!

That’s ok mate...It was actually the quiet bit of the beach but maybe you were having down time? next time!
Exactly,landing ibz friday, 2 nights without sleeping, i were not in best mood that sunday with ibz virgin making delays :come back to jet apptmnt , lot of girlz there , textin me :rolleyes: when the plan was to be at tanit or ready to go to BMI
What a pity as i was really solo, those moments i dont like very much and plenty of time to have chat with people for sure especially ,on the beach...
At priv Resistance i only remember a uk spolight recognizing me, asking for a pic and introducing me to his wife, i forgot his pseudo but it was cool to have this 1mn moment, i was following fusion and his israelian pack 3 girls 1 boys
See u next time for sure, CO 2018? Closing 18?
@craig72 i was not really down :D

Exactly,landing ibz friday, 2 nights without sleeping, i were not in best mood that sunday with ibz virgin making delays :come back to jet apptmnt , lot of girlz there , textin me :rolleyes: when the plan was to be at tanit or ready to go to BMI
What a pity as i was really solo, those moments i dont like very much and plenty of time to have chat with people for sure especially ,on the beach...
At priv Resistance i only remember a uk spolight recognizing me, asking for a pic and introducing me to his wife, i forgot his pseudo but it was cool to have this 1mn moment, i was following fusion and his israelian pack 3 girls 1 boys
See u next time for sure, CO 2018? Closing 18?
@craig72 i was not really down :D
ok mate. i understand

I think there are people who have to be spannered to go to a club and it's more a place for them to do drugs in than somewhere they go because they like the music in that setting. Others can't show up anywhere without a "posse" for validity (as they see it - in reality very few people care a hoot). I think it's a character rather than an age thing because I went clubbing on my own without giving it a second thought a tonne in my 20s and still occasionally do - nowadays almost always without drink or drugs. The fact I go a lot less is due to changing priorities and age not because I don't partake much any more.

So you can't really compare how one person will feel about solo clubbing to another. Different people get different things out of going out and while it's always nice to spend time around people you like and you go with in a club, and it can help fend off groups of people playing space invaders, keeping groups together can be very hard indeed especially the more stuff that gets taken. Time which might be better spent just getting stuck in and enjoying the moment !

I just find the whole "me and my gang" thing a bit childish and immature - always did. No offence meant by that - just think ppl making disparaging remarks about solo clubbers as if they need to somehow be rescued and herded into a group like some sort of lost sheep are away with the proverbial fairies. If you don't "get it" that's fine - test of a really great party is one you can go to sober and solo and have a blast. If you need to be off your rocker or pissed to get through it then maybe you're at the wrong party - or wasting your time and money ;). As far as I'm concerned anyway favours are there to enhance an evening rather than being necessary to enjoy it.

Back