*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

I always wondered was the camera confiscation policy at Space more about protecting the business of the photographers who worked in the club though? They had local guys from B&W Foto etc who took photos of groups of friends, couples, crowd shots etc throughout the day and night, gave them the image reference on a card and you were then able to buy it at a later date. Old school.

Yes we also went to Circo Loco rather than cc. We had a great time especially in the Garden with apollonia.

And I went to both and Circo Loco was musically quite boring (only can judge till 1:00 as we left for CC then). Especially Apollonia was so boring...nothing special!
And the crowd has nothing to do with the „old“ Circo Loco days. Just a „normal“ club nowadays.

Jeans in a club end of July. Doable? I normally go early June late sept when jeans are perfect but will I struggle end of July?

Yeah fair play, that could work...just might be a problem at some of the larger clubs. 5000 at Amnesia 10000 Priv etc...a lot of lockers. Mind you, people might just leave their phones at home if they know they cant take them in....
Privilege used to do it with cameras. The queue for the lockers was the same length as the one to get in.

Jeans in a club end of July. Doable? I normally go early June late sept when jeans are perfect but will I struggle end of July?
Ive only ever been in Sept/Oct before and the heat at night on this trip now in July is pretty uncomfortable for me, especially last night but then again im sure im severely dehydrated :spank:

still no reviews for Heart factory louie Vega?
Ego manumission Lio?
Namaste las Dalias?
what's the Funk Es paradise?
:eek:
R u all listening to EDM or Techno here? :D

36698397_10155428762321969_3836251976899756032_n.jpg

I have to see by myself soon as they all listen to Techno
One went Heart facTory Opening and found it great.
Rich girl just saw her tagging on Namaste post this afternoon..

I don't know how anyone could hack it in jeans. I sometimes wear an extra pair of shorts if the ones I want to wear on the outside have no pockets and it does be quite sticky down there at the end of the night (oops)

Just been out and purchased a couple of nice chino shorts thanks chaps. I’m also a sucker for a brand new pair of crisp all white trainers for holiday so got them as well. Unfortunately didn’t get on the shots. Thought I’d save that for 2 weeks time on Ibiza

Back