*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

i don't like Black Coffe party even im into House with afro flavours..
anyone been to do not sit?
just saw a video on their insta in the usa with drummer playing on a Remo darbuka(middle east drum) the djembé/african way :D
36659266_1812363145515306_5813363871519342592_o.jpg

any dj set with drummers im always in :cool:

3 french djs on the lineup + Louie Vega , i don'tknow where ill go if in ibz last night, unless friend that that went & knows Erik Hagleton (in mambo dj booth last night ) sorted me :D (as ive already help her sharing valuable info about ibz)
36752986_1694112690703279_3698986003235602432_n.jpg

So how's Amnesia doing so far this season, really ?

Elrow was packed last night. Not my style of party, but my group had a lot of fun. Some of the production had me laughing pretty hard. I just wonder how sustainable it is since it’s an event you sort of do only once.

The music in the main room was pretty good I must say, better than the terrace. It was Illario Alicante all night and he was really going for it. Plays a lot of the obvious hits, but had the room in the palm of his hands really.

I’ve seen free drinks being offered with Pyramid Mondays guestlist - still early doors but I’m assuming that night still not doing so well....

Or when it says support does it mean they will be getting Cox drinks and wiping the sweat off his head for him

How do 12 other djs managed to get on a line up with someone who’s meant to be playing “All Night Long” I know there’s another room and all but still

they play in room two. pacha opens at 10pm this tuesday so they have 9hrs. a good few of those artists will play b2b so totally doable.

I’ve seen free drinks being offered with Pyramid Mondays guestlist - still early doors but I’m assuming that night still not doing so well....

the presale tickets now also include a free drink (you get the drink token at the door when entering). also tickets that already have been bought get a free drink so it's not just for tickets bought from now onwards.

only date this is not valid is the diynamic takeover on 23rd july.

Elrow was packed last night. Not my style of party, but my group had a lot of fun. Some of the production had me laughing pretty hard. I just wonder how sustainable it is since it’s an event you sort of do only once.

The music in the main room was pretty good I must say, better than the terrace. It was Illario Alicante all night and he was really going for it. Plays a lot of the obvious hits, but had the room in the palm of his hands really.
If you choose other themes Elrow can be really fun quite a few times.
But I agree that Elrow will have to do something next year to keep it fresh.

Back