*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

I saw Yann posted that In The Dark at Hi was a "full house" last night. Social media spin or was it? I assume as the dance floors are smaller the capacity is a lot less than what a full Space was?

If that's their definition of full house, I'll be extremely happy, it was perfectly busy for me.

In terms of how I've seen clubs in ibiza, I'd say it was 2/3 full at best.

a few quick things

monday's cocoon - again not packed, but terrace perfectly busy and main room nicely busy. plan was to stay for ricardo but got dragged into main room and stayed there in the end - loved sven's set.

prydz opening last night - didn't go myself, but ruby went. main room packed for prydz, light show amazing apparently (but expected tbh). room two not very busy at all I heard.

then also, I know lots of you never really go on our website and check newspieces, but this one might be worth a quick look - here's how acid sundays looks this year https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2017/06/gallery-beautiful-opening-party-acid-sundays-0

Got friends on the island this week; I've been told Tini was amazing at Underground and it was very busy.

Also they visited Bora Bora today and according to them there was little to no music and the Bora Bora / Jet area was extremely quiet.

According to my friends Jet apartments has lost its licence to play outdoor music? Or had a large restriction attached to it.

That could hurt them hard, always extremely busy in the daytime with brits.

Dc10 Monday 19th
Went in 8:30-9pm
Garden nicely busy 9:30 garden rammed loco dice sending them loco,

Had a wonder nobody inside , back to the garden was banging, stayed at the back as the heat in the middle was unbearable

11:30 garden off terrace packed

12 in car and off work 8am

Spent €20 that's how you do a Monday evening and see the next day

I have tickets for In The Dark next Thursday but Underground have just announced Vatos Locos will have there opening party on the Wednesday.

I don't really want to be doing both as I have a fair few other nights out going on. I don't want to be going to underground if its going to be empty which I've heard can be the case and if anyone has been to Hi id like to know if you think its worth going to over Underground?

I know they are completely different nights music wise but its still a dilemma none the less!

Last edited:
a few quick things

monday's cocoon - again not packed, but terrace perfectly busy and main room nicely busy. plan was to stay for ricardo but got dragged into main room and stayed there in the end - loved sven's set.

prydz opening last night - didn't go myself, but ruby went. main room packed for prydz, light show amazing apparently (but expected tbh). room two not very busy at all I heard.

then also, I know lots of you never really go on our website and check newspieces, but this one might be worth a quick look - here's how acid sundays looks this year https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2017/06/gallery-beautiful-opening-party-acid-sundays-0
Is it true that when acid sundays started alex wolfenden changed his name to acid mondays to try and get a residency but he hadn't put his clock back the previous year and missed out by a day??

Problem for me is - Clockwork is bang in peak season :-(

I knocked Clockwork on the head this year because it is peak season, I prefer Sept. Shame as it is very good weekend for us experienced clubbers but costs of flights and hotels play a part in my process.

According to my friends Jet apartments has lost its licence to play outdoor music? Or had a large restriction attached to it.

That could hurt them hard, always extremely busy in the daytime with brits.
Anyone ekse got any feedback on this area? There next week and its a 'safe' option for a bit of a daytime parting for us (its a stag) but dont want to head down there if PDB beach front is fairly quiet.

Back