*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

the mambrats have ventured up
3869662232.gif

Not as bad as the traffic!

I was pretty careful where I went this year and actually found the traffic much better than in previous years round this time. It's just the usual bottlenecks (Ibiza Town / Marina Botafoch, road from Ibiza to Sta Eularia, North road into PDB rather than airport side and Ronda spur into San An etc. which can be impossible and make you want to scream sometimes as your holiday melts away into a traffic jam :mad: if you can avoid the problem routes it's still OK.

Friends were there a few weeks ago and it was rammed.. and the mambrats have ventured up...:(

Hmmm didnt think it was rammed. Yeah a lot of the tables had ppl but was still a relaxing environment. The staff is very fast. It's just hard to get up to...I was waiting for a bus from San Antonio to get up there and it never came so I had to do a taxi.

Generally think clubs are less busy this year. I usually go early September but numbers seems down from even then. Hyte tonight was ok busy but not more so than when we went last September. Black coffee was crap in my view..too many vocals. Henrik Schwarz was top drawer

Just a friendly tip I just remembered: I bought a drink package for Cocoon on a Friday on their website and got sent a 30% off discount voucher for tickets on Monday so I bought the entrance tickets with that discount, which I though was a nice deal.

Not as bad as the traffic!
Honestly @craig72, 50 mins from Es Cana to Salinas
Just a friendly tip I just remembered: I bought a drink package for Cocoon on a Friday on their website and got sent a 30% off discount voucher for tickets on Monday so I bought the entrance tickets with that discount, which I though was a nice deal.
yes, we got 10 drinks on the deal for Cocoon too, nice move

Never actually done this drink thing. What do you do? You print a voucher online and then they give you tokens at the door?
Buy online, you can do this even if entry tix purchased elsewhere. Print your a4 voucher and hand in at door, they then print individual drinks tokens. Get them out after the spirits have been poured as the bar staff might short measure you if they think no cash/tip changing hands

Get them out after the spirits have been poured as the bar staff might short measure you if they think no cash/tip changing hands

That was my follow up question! But I'd always tip anyway. Especially at Amnesia, as always find the bar staff friendly there.

Never actually done this drink thing. What do you do? You print a voucher online and then they give you tokens at the door?

It also worked with the ticket on your phone, the doorman scanned it from my screen and went and got my tickets at the entrance. Real smooth I have to say.

Back