*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

This gives me a dilemma for 5 Sep. 100% want to see Len Faki destroying Pacha as only he knows how, but also have to see S&D at Privi. I assuming Faki will be done in Pacha by 4AM? Maceo always closes the night?

yeah if nothing unusual happens that should work out fine, faki 2-4, s&d 4 to close

I watchedthe radio 1 thing on the BBC iplayer on Saturday night. My observation was that it looked ridiculously hot there.

I watchedthe radio 1 thing on the BBC iplayer on Saturday night. My observation was that it looked ridiculously hot there.

it has been ridiculously hot everywhere here for the last few weeks. exceptionally hot. temps are finally bound to go down a little this week but it might just be a short ´break´for us before they go back up next week. it´s still boiling today, but from tomorrow/weds, it´ll get a bit cooler for a few days finally.

We are travelling over on wednesday. How bad is the weather?. Are we talking still really hot or overcast all the time?.

Edit - Just read the above comment on it.

We are travelling over on wednesday. How bad is the weather?. Are we talking still really hot or overcast all the time?.

don´t worry danny. it currently looks as if it´s just a short disturbance that will be rushing over ibiza on wed/thu. the forecasts I rely on say the sun will be back in all its glory (and high temps) from friday already. and even on wed and thu it´ll still be very warm

don´t worry danny. it currently looks as if it´s just a short disturbance that will be rushing over ibiza on wed/thu. the forecasts I rely on say the sun will be back in all its glory (and high temps) from friday already. and even on wed and thu it´ll still be very warm

Apple Weather never seems to show accurate weather. Without sounding a complete bore, is there actually a local forecast that is better?

That is good news thanks!.

Only problem is, the one day we've booked a day time party is on Thursday. Which is currently switching between dry, light rain, heavy rain and.................... thunderstoms -_-

BBC weather switches every hour. Im going to stop looking at it and just see what happens.

Last circo I was at it was pouring down. Everyone was in the garden dancing getting soaked but all smiles. I remember there being some very loud cracking thunder at points that actually made for great effects over some tracks

Wouldn't want it everyday on holiday but it was fine for that day and didn't spoil the party

Back