Ibiza 2009 - When are you going and where will you be staying??

I can't fault the Gran Sol , I'm happy to try new things but when i found this place i was very happy. Its about 20 steps from Kanya etc , a short walk to the westend. Has Aircon, pool etc, does an awsome buffet breakfast and is clean and secure and reasonably priced.

Lauragreenland,

I'm heading out 26th August - 9th September and I am so ******* exciteddd! :p It will be my 4th time. Just gutted im not getting out at the end of June this year :x

Pete

Heya Pete,

4th! Wow. This is my first time and I've no idea what to expect really! How much money would you suggest taking? We're going for two weeks, half board so hopefully won't have to spend too much on food. Hoping for a few good nights there, the 2nd of September is my birthday :)

Laura 8)

Where are you staying Laura? We are in the Arenal this year. Ahh the money question lol. Everyone says take something different. Last year we stayed two weeks half board at Ses Savines and went out to five big nights, with the rest either being restaurant, or general naughtiness... and I spent £800 I think... Not a fortune.

I think Ibiza can be a lot of different things to different people, so don't expect just one type of holiday. It really is amazing. I caught a bit of Ibiza 2008 on Living TV last night and wanted to cry lol.

Pete

No way, we're in the same hotel!! We were looking at Ses Savines but decided to go to the Arenal instead :)
Thats not too bad really for spending money. I've seen people on here saying they spent like £1500 in one week :confused: I don't want to spend that much!!
Who are you coming over with? Everyone seems to fall in love with Ibiza 8)
Yeah I think we're hoping to get about a bit and see the sights. Just hoping the local bus services are good.

Laura

Ha, nice one. :D I'll have a little look out for you lol. The Arenal's location is immense! It's right on the beach, just a couple of hundred yards up from Bar M and Itaca, with great views if you get a seaview. Also there is a really nice cocktail bar just down beside it called Bay Bar.

I'm going with my gf. I brought her for the 1st time last year and she fell in love with the place too. What about yourself? The bus station is a few hundred yards away so its pretty handy.

Pete

fiesta den bossa

guys,i need some help,2008 stayed in abrat hotel in san antonio,but spend a lot of omey in taxis,im thinking in stayng in fista den bossa,is near bora and space,but everyone comments to the hotel say that is too noisy in the morning,who already staied there?

the beach is cool?

thanks!

Hi, staying at the riomar santa eulalia 1 week from 6th sep,1st time to santa eulalia, any info about the town eg live music not discos and good ales thanks bss,

Playa D'en Bossa

Pinto,

I actually stayed at the Fiesta Hotel on Playa D'en Bossa last year. Its very affordable and a convenient location (directly across from Space, 5 min. taxi to Ibiza town or san Salinas, as well as a 1 min beach walk to Bora-Bora). The rooms are simple, but the staff was friendly and the service was good. Also, they have a half-board deal which let's you eat 2 of your meals per day at the hotel's restaurants. For a little extra they have an all inclusive package. I only had the half-board, which saved money on food, as well as made eating extremely convenient.

The beach itself is great. Great quality people and girls, and not as trashy as San. An. Several on-beach bars and restaurants that are walkable, as well as being very close to Bora-Bora. Alot of space to lay out, as well as a number of young people.

Also, easy taxi ride to San An which is very inexpensive... Any other questions, PM me and I'll be happy to Answer.

Staying at the Hotel Pacific from 16th-30th September, stayed there in 2007 not a bad little hotel. Air con was a big plus! Staying half board to try and save on food expenses, didn't try the food last time so hopefully its ok.

Back