Ibiza 2009 - When are you going and where will you be staying??

Coming on July 25th-August 1st, staying at Ibiza Rocks for the second year running! No concrete plans yet other than relax on the balcony in the evenings, by the pool in the day, and to go to Cream w/ PVD and Ferry. Other than that I'm into doing WLS as i've heard good things about Felix, and we'll probably stay in the hotel to watch Pendulum for a bit of a laugh and then onto Recliam the dancefloor as I want to see Fake Blood/Boys Noize.

going 1st august sol bay

me n 5 other lads are going on the 1st august for 10 nights and stayin in sol bay apartments ion san antonio bay
getting closer yey

Heading out there on the 14th August for four nights. It is all my girlfriend would allow me. Will be my fifth time out there. Am staying at Pikey Park (Piscis) for the second time. Only cost us £150 for two twin rooms for the four nights (there is four of us). Bargain.

Can't wait.

Flying solo

Hi all

flying in from Valencia 26th Aug n staying @ Abrat then back to Blighty on 6th Sept

would be cool to chill or party with any other Trance-heads :D

Will be visting the beautiful white on the 10th September until the 17th. Staying at the Costa Mar Apartments in San An.

Been 3 years since I was last out there and realy cant wait now. Counting down the weeks!!

hey
we going 30th sept for 3 nights, expect it to be chilled out but just hoping to get bit sun an maybs sum underground closing parties while there, we did a few years ago mid october and it was so cool ~ most tourists gone home and empty beaches an while there got wind of secret party to top it off ~ ace! :lol:

9th - 22aug. Cala Llonga el pinar apts.
My lil sis is is working there so im going to join her for my 8th trip out to ibiza!

I will be having my 30th out there!! just wish i was staying somewhere more lively as could do with meeting some more people really as i just know my sis wont come out much due to work! Oh well

Me and my bud flying out of Newcastle on the 8th Aug, (worst flight time everrr 1.40 flight into Ibz at 5.30am!) Staying in the Hotel Laura Apt's, 5th time out there and i cannot wait!!

Back