How much is everyone gonna spend?

If you want to mass buy tickets then go to either a shop or Bar, generally someone who you can haggle with a bit. the shops and bars do the cheapest tickets anyway. There are also a few guys around the marina that have boards up showing prices often nr the bars like pacha and rock bar. They are good to haggle with and buy in bulk, also buy them with a pretty girl as they always give discounts to pretty girls. lol.

just checked out your pictures dfunky! and i am agreeing with rob, discounts all around for you! ;)

well i'll wear as little as possible when going to buy my bulk tickets

thanks for the advice!

Lol thanx rob for the compliment i suppose i get as good a discount as the next girl. I tend to get things cheaper because i'm very social and get to know the right people when i'm in places. I am a bit of a networker and find out who's who quite quickly but I only hang out with people who are ok and not wankers who's heads are up there own arses.
I can't wait to go its getting pretty close now.

Yeah skimpy wll be good king clubber the men usually go for that ( men are dumb like that ). a bit of good old british charm won't go amiss either.

ooh well can definately lay on some charm ;)
your right not hard to wangle somethings from men, bit of cleavage bobs your uncle!
its called POB
(power of breast) have been using it for years!

I used to work behind a bar... the novelty of POB wears off after a while, and when the girls dont bother tipping I always used to p*ss em off by making them wait their turn!

CASH FLOW

:cry: ME SELF N ME GIRLFRIEND R BRINGING E4000 AND KINDA WORRIED WOULD DAT BE ENOUGH DAN I HEAR DAT PEOPLE SURVIVE ON 350 400 450 500 I STILL THINK WE NEED MORE DAN 2000 EACH I SUPPOSE I MAY BE A LITTLE GREADY :evil:

All depends on how much you pack in and what corners you are prepared to cut. I got thru around €2300- €2400 in a week this year but I've also done it for £350 in the past.

WOW

PaulSub said:
All depends on how much you pack in and what corners you are prepared to cut. I got thru around €2300- €2400 in a week this year but I've also done it for £350 in the past.
Wat da f*** were u taking 2 spend dat much in a week was it good shit :lol:

PaulSub said:
I got thru around €2300- €2400 in a .

The only logical conclusion, -mathematically, that I can come to, is either:

a) high class hookers
b) cocaine (personally couriered from columbia)
c) a table at amnesia (drink not included)- :lol:

I

PaulSub said:
It's not hard to spend €300 a day, especially when doing 2 or 3 clubs on some days :(
Dats me plan just hope da rest can keep up with it :eek:

i

nish said:
I am quite possible the most broke member on this board! 300euros a day!! :eek:
dats da price 2 pay for some serious good partying :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: i

KEITHO said:
nish said:
I am quite possible the most broke member on this board! 300euros a day!! :eek:
dats da price 2 pay for some serious good partying :eek: :eek: :eek:

ha ha, I always though it was deafness and loss of brain cells! :lol:

Get onto that - 1210 posts! ha ha! ;)