How much is everyone gonna spend?

M

Maximus

hey guys, i was just wondering how much did everyone set (CASH) for his/her visit to Ibiza? and how much the visit usually cost for a two week visit to ibiza? i know it really depends on how crazy the guy is 8) but i just wanted an average number...

Ive saved all the nickels, quarters and so on (only in Danish currency) so I have a huge jar at home, containing approx. 430 Euro - and I havent felt like saving up att all, so this comes in handy when I go.

Every time we reach the 5th of every month I count the jar! Im counting on reaching 600 Euro to share with my husbnd before the 5th of August, and after that we are bringing an additional 600 Euro....Ibiza´s expensiiiive!

maximus......this questions are boring......bottle of champange...400€...if you drink 5 bottles its:confused:?

ok...ibiza is not mallorca....so have an golden creditcard, or lets say...1000€ with you...for one night 8) 8) 8)

the first time i went i did £1300 in two weeks. that was going to a club every night for 2weeks solid.

this time im not so flush but i wouldnt go with less than £850 for two weeks that leaves me with about £70 a day

For 2 wks me and blokey normally take £2,500 for us both - we go out clubbing most nights, get taxis everywhere, drink in clubs, a few nice meals and that does us but you can get by on less say if you do things like get buses instead of taxis, don't drink much in clubs etc.

It really depends how much you want to go out to the major clubs and how much you want to drink once you're there.

Ibiza is more expensive than the rest of Spain but you can quite easilly do it 'on the cheap' and still have a fantastic time. I went for a fortnight last year, went out to Space, Pacha and Pin-up had several nice meals and spent just under £600 once there. However the drinks in the clubs are ridiculously expensive (Pacha charge about a tenner for a vodka and orange-type drink and water costs up to £6 for a non-refillable bottle).

If you bear these things in mind before you go, you can budget quite easilly and not end up spending all you money in the first two days.

agree with barbie, you spend most of your money on drinks in the clubs, normally every euro you go out with, if you dont want to spend it dont take it out with you, on the other hand if your in a club on holiday and you want a drink your going to buy it no matter how much, you want to feel as if your living it up a bit- stick to spirits and dont bother with red bull unless you share it as its usually about £4 on top of your £8 vodka so for 2 of you thats £24 easy to see where the money goes, every year i say im going to be frugal- FAT CHANCE

Weekly Budget:

Lodging (Apartment) $560
Entertainment $700 (4 big parties/nights)
Food ($40/day) $280
Bus, Cab, etc $20.00
Car Rental $350
Shopping $100.00
Incidental $100.00

TOTAL: $2,110 per week

My piece of advise would be for you to not take money that you don't want to spend out with you - because if your as bad as me, spending money after a few drinks, you WILL spend it - regardless...

I spent about £450 (a big chunk of my budget for the week) at Space on the Sunday then carrying on for a bit at DC10 ( I think!?! - its all a bit hazy! ) then we went to Bora Bora for a bit before getting a taxi back to San Antonio - fair enogh, it was a top day/night but it was mostly on drink!!!

I didn't realise I'd spent so much until back at the hotel where my girlfriend proceded to go completly nuts!!! I was ok though as I had my credit cards with me (for emergencies).

If I didn't, I would have been totally screwed for the rest of the week as we only arrived on the Saturday...

Mark

markEg said:
My piece of advise would be for you to not take money that you don't want to spend out with you - because if your as bad as me, spending money after a few drinks, you WILL spend it - regardless...

I spent about £450 (a big chunk of my budget for the week) at Space on the Sunday then carrying on for a bit at DC10 ( I think!?! - its all a bit hazy! ) then we went to Bora Bora for a bit before getting a taxi back to San Antonio - fair enogh, it was a top day/night but it was mostly on drink!!!

I didn't realise I'd spent so much until back at the hotel where my girlfriend proceded to go completly nuts!!! I was ok though as I had my credit cards with me (for emergencies).

If I didn't, I would have been totally screwed for the rest of the week as we only arrived on the Saturday...

Mark

Crikey Bobs! How on earth did you manage to spend that much?!

The best way of saving money is simply not to drink in the clubs as they're so pricey and due to the heat you'll depart with al your senses and probably end up handing your money out to random people :lol:

At Bora Bora, we used to buy bottles of san mig for less than a euro from the supermarket over the road and enjoy them on the beach (both day and night) and you can do the same outside all the bars on the sunset strip. Plus the passes are a great way of saving money on club entry prices.

You can tell I'm Scottish, can't you?

Make you're own food some nights if you're in an appartment. It can save some money. The food in most Playa d'en Bossa restaurants is crap but not really expensive. The rest of the island i cannot tell you.

casper_holt said:
Make you're own food some nights if you're in an appartment.
This year I'm going to try that.

This is my first stay in an apartment with cooking facilities. Last summer I couldn't stand waiting for 20+ minutes after a night of hard partying for a ham & egg breakfast sandwich. I'm planning on stocking the apartment with food and drinks from the super market.

im going for a week so ill be taking between £1000 and £1200 should do for 6 days and nights of FUN

last year i spent 2500 for a week in ibiza and 2 days in barcelona including airfare from atlanta->barcelona->ibiza and back....but this year i used my skymiles so the trip adn hotel is costing 400, hence i'll have 2000 to spend on the magical isle......

Back