How much is everyone gonna spend?

u go through money so easily but you know what most of us save for this special summer and then just let it rip!
who cares anyways, work to spend you money on the Sh*t you enjoy!

For 2 of us about £2,500 for 2 wks. That always does us, few nice meals, clubbing most nights, drinks in clubs, taxis etc.

Barbie, you know your going for two weeks at the begining and two weeks at the end, how do u get that much timeof work???
cheers babe

klingclubber said:
Barbie, you know your going for two weeks at the begining and two weeks at the end, how do u get that much timeof work???
cheers babe

No it's 11 days in June and 2 wks in Sept so that uses 18 days of holidays, I get 26 days a year so that still gives me a few days to play with later on in the year which me and Tom will probably use for a couple of long wkends away etc.

klingclubber said:
nice nice
26 days is LOADS
well you got it sorted my luv

so ibiza girlie right does ya boss LOVE YA ;)

Yay 26 days is good, wouldn't do it every year but there was nowhere else where we really wanted to go this year so we thought funk it let's use most of our hols in the summer in Ibiza. I wanted 2 x 2wks but Tom said that was a tad too much and I'd be crying later on in the year when I wanted to go somewhere and I had zero days holidays left lol!!

klingclubber said:
ha ha
so toms Mr. sensible in the relationshiop
and your Miss. Nutter

match made in heaven i say

Lol he's a bit of a nutter as well, maybe a little bit more sensible than me, but then that's not hard really :rolleyes: :p

Back