How long til' you go?

one and a bit hours until we land... British airways appear to have completely done away with leg room, flight took off late... but can almost smell the Hierbas!! Chiringuito blue for dinner tonight! CAnt wait - also no idea why I’ve put this in italics but it’s sexy so f*** it

one and a bit hours until we land... British airways appear to have completely done away with leg room, flight took off late... but can almost smell the Hierbas!! Chiringuito blue for dinner tonight! CAnt wait - also no idea why I’ve put this in italics but it’s sexy so f*** it
Oooft love a bit of Chringuito Blue!

Finally bit the bullet and booked...but not the trip I'd imagined :) heading to Santa Eulalia in a couple of weeks with family for a chill, as we all loved it there in October a few years ago.

In the end just decided that if I have to sit down in a bar then it may as well be a good value one with nice harbour/beach views...I've given up on the Closing party dream for this year. Will pop to Ibiza Town for a night but that'll probably be as lively as it gets.

Finally bit the bullet and booked...but not the trip I'd imagined :) heading to Santa Eulalia in a couple of weeks with family for a chill, as we all loved it there in October a few years ago.

In the end just decided that if I have to sit down in a bar then it may as well be a good value one with nice harbour/beach views...I've given up on the Closing party dream for this year. Will pop to Ibiza Town for a night but that'll probably be as lively as it gets.

Have to give up the closing party dream anyway : No tics avaiable anymore. Even if it happens. At Amnesia Website its sold out.

Was 8 days but wife's Crohns has flared up so see you in July 22. Really glad I squeezed the August trip in now
That's sad. Hope she gets better.

You read about this?

(I have it too, but touch wood been flare free for many years after been on antibiotics for a year in the past 😯)

That's sad. Hope she gets better.

You read about this?

(I have it too, but touch wood been flare free for many years after been on antibiotics for a year in the past 😯)
I'll have read, thank you

Glad to hear yours is settled, can be tough to live with

Back