How long til' you go?

69 dude...

No seriously, 69 days until I go :)

On a more stupid note, I was wasting time online last night and randomly opened the calendar on my tablet and saw two lines for my first 4 days on the island. I never use my google calendar so being the bored monkey that I am I clicked on the day, it showed both hotels i booked from July 13-16. Stupid calendar! That's not right, this is why I never use you.

A quick email search and boom there it is...I managed to book both hotels for the same dates.

A quick freak out later after confirming my idiocy on my actual computer I called Hyatt to reschedule the second hotel for the correct dates. I am SOOO lucky I am such a lazy bastard and caught that now, I 100% would have shown up on the island like a moron and been hosed.

69 dude...

No seriously, 69 days until I go :)

On a more stupid note, I was wasting time online last night and randomly opened the calendar on my tablet and saw two lines for my first 4 days on the island. I never use my google calendar so being the bored monkey that I am I clicked on the day, it showed both hotels i booked from July 13-16. Stupid calendar! That's not right, this is why I never use you.

A quick email search and boom there it is...I managed to book both hotels for the same dates.

A quick freak out later after confirming my idiocy on my actual computer I called Hyatt to reschedule the second hotel for the correct dates. I am SOOO lucky I am such a lazy bastard and caught that now, I 100% would have shown up on the island like a moron and been hosed.
I did the same with one of my flights for June. I booked 2x after forgetting that I already booked. I was non refundable, but luckily the flight hours changed and l got a refund.

I did the same with one of my flights for June. I booked 2x after forgetting that I already booked. I was non refundable, but luckily the flight hours changed and l got a refund.
Lucky break! Not gonna lie, I rechecked my flights and car rental too! Lol

Back